BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Eminence organics biodynamic apricot calendula nourishing cream(1 ounce./30 ml)benefits great healing and nourishing cream for dry to sensitive skin improves skin's moisture barrier reduces skin inflammation and protects against free radicals promotes hydration and elasticity in the skin features flax seed deeply moisturizes and hydrates the skin cocoa butter improves skin elasticity and durability yarrow herb reduces skin irritation and inflammation apricot improves skin's ability to retain moisture eminence organics is a highly effective, entirely organic skin care line. With all naturally organic ingredients these hand-made products are effective and extremely healing. Rich in vitamins, active ingredients and nutrients, eminence products will give you immediate results that you will see and feel. see more...

Delaney W.
Concord, NC
We use this line of products at my cosmetology school. If i can remember correctly this specific products works very well. Very moisturizing. Not so fantastic smell to it though. And be careful when using the eminence line if you have sensitive skin
Suse K.
Yachats, OR
Love this. Purchased it at my local spa after a facial. The calendula is soothing to my sensitive and rosacea prone skin. Even though it is expensive, I will purchase again.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I domt think the price is worth this but I did enjoy this because its organic and no scents but costly for taking along time to see any results.
Lorna J.
Longview, WA
It's so rare to find a product with an apricot smell that really smells like apricots. This is a great product
Sylvie G.
Edmonton, AB
This was a very cold and windy winter. I also spend a decent amount of time commuting on my bicycle and do outdoor supervision at an elementary school. I have been a fan of Eminence products for a while now. I like the more natural ingredients of their skin care. This moisturizer feels very rich and on the skin. My skin drank this up and the dry patches were kept at bay.
Archana S.
Sudbury , ON
A few years ago I felt as though my skin was attacking me. In an effort to moisturize and recover without the use of steroids I stumbled upon this brand.

I have been using the recovery oil in conjunction with this Nourishingg cream. It leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth and helped to combat the dryness, redness and discomfort I had previously been feeling.
This is a great product. Pricey, but a little goes a long way.
Zaneta D.
London
This cream actually describes its self its so moisturising and rich , makes my face looking young and glowy .