BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

As the maize flour in this mask exfoliates, rosehip infuses the skin with high quantities of antioxidant vitamin C. Irritated skin is then soothed by honey and zinc oxide. A perfect remedy for sensitive and oily skin.

How To Use:

Apply a thin layer of mask with fingertips to cleansed skin, avoiding the eye area. (Dilute with water for easier application). Leave on for 5 minutes or longer (it is recommended to place wet gauze or cotton strips over top). Steaming is possible while the mask is on. Remove with a damp face cloth.

Key Ingredients

• Rosehip: hydrates and improves the appearance of skin; antioxidant; source of Vitamin C
  • Maize Flour: exfoliant, gently removes waste build-up
  • Honey: moisturizes and nourishes the skin’s appearance
  • Salicylic Acid: sloughs off dead skin cells to smooth skin’s surface
  • Lemon Juice: assists in toning and reducing the visible signs of aging
  • Zinc Oxide: emollient; soothes skin
  • BioComplex: a booster of antioxidants, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the appearance of skin

We Believe in:        We say NO to:
 Organic                 Parabens
 Natural                  Phthalates
 Biodynamic®         Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
 Sustainable            Propylene Glycol
 Cruelty Free           Animal Testing

Our natural, organic and Biodynamic® ingredients may have slight variations from harvest to harvest.

Buy on Amazon
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Eminence is a brand not many people are aware of, and I really hope that changes. A friend of mine brought me some of this from an overseas trip and it is fabulous. Also, if you do some research on Eminence, you’ll discover the brand is 100% organic even to the point that the company trademarked their farming system. It’s expensive but worth it.
Marlena K.
Pasadena
I have sensitive skin and I have to avoid Eminence’s rosehip line. Tried the masque before I realized this and thankfully I patch tested it beforehand because I am allergic to pollen. Could not put it on because the skin under the patch became red and itchy.
CRISTINA K.
Glendale
This mask is beyond amazing! I’m an esthetician so I use it on my clients and on myself before extractions because it makes the blackheads slip out so easily! No pushing or shoving on the pores. This is a staple in my skincare routine now.
Sara Y.
Friendswood, TX
I love eminence products. As an esthetician who uses these products daily you really get to see the difference in the skin. It’s extremely gentle on the skin and I always recommend these products to my friends and family
Bryden L.
MISSOULA, MT
I work in a salon and day spa that uses all eminence products during facials and sell the products as well. I have had this product used during both a facial and own it at home because it works so great! Very wonderful company.
Stephany Z.
Burbank, CA
Eminence is one of my favorite brands. I love this product and the line was my holy grail skin care brands. This product (and line) saved my skin!! I recommend it to all my family and friends.
Kristy H.
Great product . A bit pricey but good overall. Makes my skin feel soft and smooth. Nice packaging. Smells good and goes on face smoothly . Met my needs but not totally my favorite .
Hannah R.
Richmond, VA
Love everything from Eminence. They use all natural and organic ingredients. Their entire rose hip line is amazing and this mask makes my skin look more firm and bright
Momoko T.
Vancouver
This mask can do two things: acts as a mask and exfoliate your skin. It is great for those who would like to do both at once. After your skin softens while waiting for the mask to set, you can immediately exfoliate with the organic seeds that will get rid of any dead skin cells on your face. It is very gentle and creamy and it smells absolutely amazing. I've tried this mask many time and I was never disappointed in the result that it gives: softer skin, reduction of oil and a very clean-feeling face. The only downside to this product was how the shelf life is very short (around 1 month) because the product will start to get dry and won't feel as good on the skin.
Maria F.
West Seneca, NY
Rose hip to begin with is an amazing thing to use in your products, so that automatically gives it 2 thumbs up. Anything exfoliating is usually what I go for and this stuff really does an amazing job. It gets all of that dead skin that's lingering, off of my face. Highly recommend this!!
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
What is the exfoliant in this?