Eminence Organic Skin Care Red Currant Exfoliating Cleanser uploaded by Amanda M.

BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

The protective antioxidants in our Red Currant Exfoliating Cleanser will energize your skin’s look and feel. The secret ingredient is our exclusive Youth Shield Antioxidant Complex, which hydrates and invigorates skin to give it that look of elasticity. Tea tree oil helps prevent the look of breakouts and finely ground olive seed gently exfoliates for revitalized and fresher looking skin. Cruelty-free and formulated without parabens, sodium lauryl sulfates, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, animal by-products, phthalates, GMOs and triclosan.

How To Use:

Mix (dilute) a small amount of the product (pea size) with water in hands, apply and massage into skin with fingertips in a circular motion covering the face and neck for 1—3 minutes. Completely remove with a damp face cloth and then finish with an application of toner.

Key Ingredients:

• Youth Shield Antioxidant Complex: protective complex high in antioxidants from red currant, elderflower and magnolia bark; protects skin against the abuse of elements, hydrates, invigorates and promotes the look of elasticity
  • Red Currant: good source of Vitamin C to reduce the appearance of signs of aging, antioxidant
  • Elderflower:  high in antioxidant capacity
  • Magnolia Bark: soothes and calms skin
  • Olive Seed: gentle manual exfoliant
  • BioComplex: a booster of antioxidants, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the appearance of skin
  • Tea Tree Oil: an essential oil

We Believe in:        We say NO to:
 Organic                 Parabens
 Natural                  Phthalates
 Biodynamic®         Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
 Sustainable            Propylene Glycol
 Cruelty Free           Animal Testing

Our natural, organic and Biodynamic® ingredients may have slight variations from harvest to harvest.

Marlena K.
Pasadena
Where to begin with this product...
I am OBSESSED with it, and it’s such an integral part of my daily routine that I keep backups of it so that I never run out. I literally buy a new bottle whenever I have to buy another Eminence products. I’m paranoid about running out (mainly because I ran out once, used an old cleanser, and broke out & had huge blackheads immediately after). If you told me I had to get rid of all my Eminence products except for one, this would be my one. I’ve also been using it for almost 2 years now so it’s definitely my ride-or-die, more than a holy grail..more like my bible XD.

I have sensitive, acne-prone, oily skin that’s prone to hyper-pigmentation and redness. There’s also pores on my face that struggle to stay small. It’s like this product was made for my issues exactly! On a side note, I’m also allergic to tea tree oil in pure form but this product has never bothered my skin.

Because it’s exfoliating, I wouldn’t recommend this product if your facial skin isn’t strong or is more sensitive than mine. Or at least I wouldn’t recommend it on a daily basis. But I love it’s exfoliating properties, especially when I combine it once a week with Eminence’s Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant.

The only con to this product is that it is messy, which is why it’s funny that it’s won awards in men’s grooming as I don’t know any man that likes to deal with messy facial products. The exfoliating beads tend to go everywhere when you’re washing the cleanser off, and will stay on the surface until they’re wiped away. Needless to say, it can be a pain to wash off your face in the first place. Anyway, you’re only supposed to use a dime size amount, and any more than that is just wasting product. Plus, the more product you use, the more mess it’s going to make.
Alanna C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This cleanser is super hydrating and the natural exfoliating beads are amazing. You really feel it working to reveal new baby soft skin, and your face is really soft afterwards. Gets off makeup really well too!
Chelsea C.
Winston Salem, NC
Hands down one of my all time favorite cleansers in the world. If i had to pick a cleanser to use forever it would be this one! I love the smell, i love the way it makes my skin feel, and it actually works! I’ve had more success keeping my skin happy and healthy with this cleanser than anything else I’ve been using lately. I can’t wait to run out of what I have now so I can switch back to this!
Angelica P.
Arlington, TX
I fell in love with the cleanser almost immediately. The entire Red Currant line is meant to be for young skin, so it addresses pimples that may pop up, but it also leaves your skin feeling refreshed and tight. The formula is meant to help your skin stay youthful and keep that glow. What I love the most is that this cleanser addresses all the issues I face as a 22 year old. The product smells great and feels great. A little goes a long way, so this product will last you a long time. I've had and used mine for 4 months, and I still have over half the bottle left. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend! Oh I forgot to mention, the product is completely organic, so your skin will love all the natural ingredients!!!
Amanda M.
Litchfield Park
This stuff is great for your skin. Entirely organic with no water in the bottle which will keep the ingredients fresher longer. It's gentle enough to use every day and it makes my face smooth and fresh without rubbing my skin raw.
Natasha L.
Glen Oaks, NY
I swear by this exfoliating cleanser. I don't feel like my skin is clean unless I use this baby!!! Love the smell, love the way it makes my skin feel! It was $25 when I got it online, which is kinda expensive but I use just a little so it lasts me quite some time!
Kourtney S.
This product is amazing! It's not too rough on my skin, and smells great. I use it before bed every night and I always wake up to super soft skin. I would definitely recommend buying it, even if you have sensitive skin.
Noel H.
Odessa, TX
Stinky, but an overall great product! It also works well as a spot treatment for acne. I would recommend if you’re looking for a more natural skincare regimen.
Wanda V.
Rochester, NY
This exfoliate is great leaves my skin feeling awesome and renew I love it and the smell is great
Ashli P.
San Tan Valley, AZ
I used to work at a spa that carried Eminence products and they are to die for. A must have.
Nichole K.
Mesa, AZ
Does this product cause redness?