BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

A silky and potent concentrate that contains our exclusive Youth Shield Antioxidant Complex that hydrates, invigorates and promotes the look of elasticity. This cooling, quick-absorbing concentrate contains sustained release tea tree oil that helps reduce the visible signs of breakouts. As a lightweight facial concentrate it can be worn on its own or underneath a moisturizer.

How To Use:

Apply one to two pumps of concentrate to cleansed skin once or twice daily. Leave on. Follow with a moisturizer.

Key Ingredients:

• Youth Shield Antioxidant Complex: protective complex high in antioxidants from red currant, elderflower and magnolia bark; protects skin against the abuse of elements, hydrates, invigorates and promotes the look of elasticity
  • Microencapsulated Tea Tree Oil: sustained release of tea tree oil to reduce the appearance of signs of breakouts
  • Red Currant: good source of Vitamin C to reduce the appearance of signs of aging, antioxidant
  • Elderflower:  high in antioxidant capacity
  • Magnolia Bark: soothes and calms the look of skin

We Believe in:        We say NO to:
 Organic                 Parabens
 Natural                  Phthalates
 Biodynamic®         Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
 Sustainable            Propylene Glycol
 Cruelty Free           Animal Testing

Our natural, organic and Biodynamic® ingredients may have slight variations from harvest to harvest.

Buy on Amazon
Jenn H.
Excellent. I'll never be without this product. It absorbs quickly and I love the smell. Eminence is seriously one step above every other skin care line on the market.
Daylene W.
Hinton, AB
This is such a great serum!! It goes on so smooth & soaks into my skin immediately. It smells exactly like the red currant cleanser (amazing). It makes my skin feel silky smooth & has a slight cooling effect (from the time released Tea Tree oil). It doesn’t irritate my skin at all & doesn’t cause breakouts. It is more of a thick (but light) lotion consistency. I find I do need to use quite a bit (slightly less than some size amount) to cover my whole face & neck. As a result of that, it being in a small container & being pricey, I took away one star. That being said, I LOVE what it does for my skin, so I will be repurchasing it again!