BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Jazmin G.
Hidalgo, TX
Very nice product, it takes care of your face and leaves it clean and fresh. The good thing about this product its that its organic! which all things in the product are natural and thats good for your face.
Christa A.
Decatur, IL
As a licensed Esthetician, I absolutely adore Eminence products! This tomato lycopene masque is truly amazing giving vital nutrients,vitamins & minerals to the skin. Skin is left hydrated,firm & revived.. A definite must have for your skin care regimn.
Ruth G.
Los Angeles , CA
It smells amazing and I love the was it makes my skin feel. It's perfect for a pampering day, but it does leave my skin and with a red tint.
izaida c.
Elizabeth, NJ

I just do not like in my personal opinion would not use it because I did not fulfill my personal expectations
Meghan W.
If you have oily or acne prone skin this is a great mask for you.
Go to a local spa and get instructions on proper application as well, plus complementary products for your skin type.
if having organic skin care is important to you, this is probably the best line out there.
Lindsay B.
Lloydminster, Alberta
This mask is amazing for oily skin. Quite a tingle when you put it on but works amazing and you will have a reddish glow that fades afterwards. Kinda smells like spaghetti! Eminence is so organic and that's why I love it. Made with all natural stuff and what I mostly use.
Keisha L.
Vancouver , BC
This is the BEST Brand I've ever used for my skin!! It works great, absolutely worth the price and MUCH better then drugstore brands
Kimberley P.
Mount Pearl, NL
Amazing mask! I purchased this after it was used on me during a facial! It really calms my skin down.
Raquel p.
Sp , Brasil , BR
Gente mais ou menos achei que teria maior impacto fiz uma dessa caseira e fez o mesmo efeito