BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Buy on EDC Ski...
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Deltona, FL
What can I say? great product! Wonderful! Natural ingredients, chamomile has soothing properties and is great for taming sensitive skin and healing it! You cant go wrong with this!
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Soothing is right. This works great. My issue is that I use it so infrequently because I consider it expensive and more of a treat than a regular day-to-day use sort of product or brand. My experiences with it, especially as they relate to effectiveness, would likely be different if it were slightly less expensive and I used it more liberally.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Lehi, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this toner! I like that it is in a spray bottle taking out the need for a cotton swab, it also makes it easy to just spray on whenever to refresh! It is a bit pricey but its very concentrated and amazing ingredients so I think it is worth it!
Mel D.
Mel D.
Sherman Oaks, CA
First--I love this brand. The products are pure and natural and feel great on your skin. This toner has a fresh and light fragrance. Your skin will be happy at the end of the day if you use this product.
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Southampton , Hampshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this daily for my combination skin.. Helps prevent/clear acne and shine, but does not over dry your skin whatsoever!! It is a really thick concentrate, which is great bc one bottle lasts at least 3-4 months (I use a pea sized amount morning and night). Seriously love washing my face bc of how good this smells and how clean it makes my skin feel.
haylie k.
haylie k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely am so inlove with this product i highly recommend it it smells amazing and leave your skin mice and soft !
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Some of the best toner available! I recommend this to all estheticians and consumers! The chamomile is very soothing and calms the faces from any harsh prodcuts.