BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Eminence OrganicsSoothing Chamomile Tonique(4 oz./125 ml)Benefits For all skin types This tonique is designed to be used as a soothing daily toner or to act as a deactivator following the use of glycolic, enzyme, or lactic peels Neutralizing and soothing agents such as chamomile, comfrey root, aloe vera, licorice and lavender are all used to calm and heal the skin after a treatment Skin becomes toned and balanced in preparation for the next step in your regimen Features Chamomile calms and soothes skin Lavender calms and soothe skin Aloe Vera calms and relaxes skin Lemon is a vitamin rich fruit Licorice is a comforting and calming ingredient Arnica is a skin soothing anti-inflammatory Eminence Organics is a highly effective, entirely organic skin care line. With all naturally organic ingredients these hand-made products are effective and extremely healing. Rich in vitamins, active ingredients and nutrients, Eminence products will give you immediate results that you will see and feel. see more...

Buy on EDC Ski...
Lindsey E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Soothing is right. This works great. My issue is that I use it so infrequently because I consider it expensive and more of a treat than a regular day-to-day use sort of product or brand. My experiences with it, especially as they relate to effectiveness, would likely be different if it were slightly less expensive and I used it more liberally.
Brooke B.
Lehi, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this toner! I like that it is in a spray bottle taking out the need for a cotton swab, it also makes it easy to just spray on whenever to refresh! It is a bit pricey but its very concentrated and amazing ingredients so I think it is worth it!
Jennifer D.
Deltona, FL
What can I say? great product! Wonderful! Natural ingredients, chamomile has soothing properties and is great for taming sensitive skin and healing it! You cant go wrong with this!
Mel D.
Sherman Oaks, CA
First--I love this brand. The products are pure and natural and feel great on your skin. This toner has a fresh and light fragrance. Your skin will be happy at the end of the day if you use this product.
Gaby R.
Southampton , Hampshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this daily for my combination skin.. Helps prevent/clear acne and shine, but does not over dry your skin whatsoever!! It is a really thick concentrate, which is great bc one bottle lasts at least 3-4 months (I use a pea sized amount morning and night). Seriously love washing my face bc of how good this smells and how clean it makes my skin feel.
haylie k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely am so inlove with this product i highly recommend it it smells amazing and leave your skin mice and soft !
Amanda B.
Some of the best toner available! I recommend this to all estheticians and consumers! The chamomile is very soothing and calms the faces from any harsh prodcuts.