Eminence Organic Skin Care Eminence Soothing Chamomile Tonique, 4.2 Ounce

Eminence OrganicsSoothing Chamomile Tonique(4 oz./125 ml)Benefits For all skin types This tonique is designed to be used as a soothing daily toner or to act as a deactivator following the use of glycolic, enzyme, or lactic peels Neutralizing and soothing agents such as chamomile, comfrey root, aloe vera, licorice and lavender are all used to calm and heal the skin after a treatment Skin becomes toned and balanced in preparation for the next step in your regimen Features Chamomile calms and soothes skin Lavender calms and soothe skin Aloe Vera calms and relaxes skin Lemon is a vitamin rich fruit Licorice is a comforting and calming ingredient Arnica is a skin soothing anti-inflammatory Eminence Organics is a highly effective, entirely organic skin care line. With all naturally organic ingredients these hand-made products are effective and extremely healing. Rich in vitamins, active ingredients and nutrients, Eminence products will give you immediate results that you will see and feel.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eminence Organic Skin Care Eminence Soothing Chamomile Tonique, 4.2 Ounce!
Miami Lakes, FL
Eminence Organic Skin Care Eminence Soothing Chamomile Tonique, 4.2 Ounce uploaded by Denise H.
I use this product twice a week after I wash my face. Instead of spraying directly on my face I use the cotton ball to apply which seems to be the best way. The product smells very pleasant and does have calming effects, however I do use other eminence products so it’s hard to say if one product is better or the whole set working together. I have seen a huge difference in my skin since starting to use eminence products. I have very acne-prone skin and would almost always have a cluster of acne on my face but since using eminence products I see less acne and more periods in time when I have no acne on my face! I definitely suggest using eminence if your skin is in a rut.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Puffiness
New York
This toner is soothing for all skin types, especially sensitive. It is also helpful in neutralizing enzyme peels. I love how it makes my skin feel after using and gets rid of any extra debris on my face after washing. Highly recommend this toner.
Redlands, CA
- This toner is LIFE! I’ve had it for about a month now and I’m half way done with it and I’m so sad :( I feel like this toner is amazing for all skin types but especially for combo / oily / sensitive- the lavender in it leaves a little tingle to the skin and leaves your skin bright and glowy and I notice a difference in hydration when I use this too! I wish you could smell a picture because this guy smells amazingggg. Made w chamomile too, making it fab for sensitive skin Rating : 10/10
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Looooovvveee this tonique! It has a refreshing scent and lasts forever. First of all, I love that it’s in a spray bottle so you don’t need a cotton pad. I use this after I do any of the hot eminence masks to bring my pH back to normal. I travel with this tonique also, the cap stays on in my bag and the product never spills. Been a staple in my skincare routine for over 5 years.
Soothing is right. This works great. My issue is that I use it so infrequently because I consider it expensive and more of a treat than a regular day-to-day use sort of product or brand. My experiences with it, especially as they relate to effectiveness, would likely be different if it were slightly less expensive and I used it more liberally.
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Puffiness
Lehi , UT
I really like this toner! I like that it is in a spray bottle taking out the need for a cotton swab, it also makes it easy to just spray on whenever to refresh! It is a bit pricey but its very concentrated and amazing ingredients so I think it is worth it!
Olive Hill, KY
I absolutely adore eminence products and this one is no different. While it is a very small amount for such a large price it is well worth it if you have the money to spend. This tonique is so soothing to the face all while healing.
Pasadena
This is one of my holy grail products and I’ve been using it ever since I was first turned on to Eminence by my aesthetician, about 3 years ago. I’ve used it from the beginning when my skin was overly sensitive and needed to be soothed and calmed from the mass of ridiculous and ineffective products I would use on it (gotta love buying into false advertising / self medicating skin issues). I’ve used it while my skin was breaking out like crazy from the healing process. I’ve used it while I was getting procedures done to undo years of not having the right skincare routines and the discoloration and hyper-pigmentation that was left in its wake. And I still use it today on a minimum twice daily basis, once in the morning as a setting spray for my mineral SPF makeup and once at night to calm my skin down from the day. Yet despite how much I use it, the bottle tends to last me for at least 3 months. Love this Tonique, I honestly think it’s the best one Eminence has to offer.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Redness
Pflugerville , TX
As an Esthetician I use this on every client that have some irritation either due to the exfoliation or extractions and almost immediately it helps calm down any redness they may have. This product makes a world of a difference! The ONLY reason I gave this 4 stars is the smell is so not pleasant compared to the rest of the eminence line.
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores
Sherman Oaks, CA
First--I love this brand. The products are pure and natural and feel great on your skin. This toner has a fresh and light fragrance. Your skin will be happy at the end of the day if you use this product.
Combination / Fine Lines