BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Eminence OrganicsCoconut Milk Cleanser(8 oz./250 ml)Benefits Ideal for normal to dry skin types Removes surface impurities without drying out skin Returns vitality and strength back to skin to improve elasticity and texture Features Coconut Milk softens and nourishes skin Virgin Coconut Oil hydrates and purifies Calendula Oil disinfects and nourishes Biocomplex is a mixture of Vitamin A, C Ester, E, Alpha Lipoic Acid and Coenzyme Q10 Eminence Organics is a highly effective, entirely organic skin care line. With all naturally organic ingredients these hand-made products are effective and extremely healing. Rich in vitamins, active ingredients and nutrients, Eminence products will give you immediate results that you will see and feel. see more...

Amanda D.
Louisville
I love the scent and how gentle the product is. However, I do not like the coverage of the cleanser. I feel I have to use a lot of product to get the cleansing effect that I like.
Devery L.
ogden , UT
This product is perfect for the dry winter months when my skin is needing a gentle moisturizing cleanse. It makes my skin smooth and keeps it hydrated. Love that it is all natural. Anyone looking for a great organic cleanser, this is it!
Malila D.
I really love this product it is great if you have dry skin. Now it is kinda exspensive but all good skincare is. It is very easy to use and super creamy formula. I definitely would but it again, do suggest you add it to your skincare routine!