BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Stephanie G.
La Feria, TX
I had never tried Eminence products until I heard so much good things about the skincare moisturizer. I fell in love with this product, does the job very well and you know forsure that it is made with natural ingredients!
Madison L.
Fresno, CA
Love this moisturizer! My foundation didn't set very well on top of it though. But I will continue to use in my night skin care routine. Very hydrating!
Nora S.
Very good cream. Left my skin very soft. And I also liked the way it smells
Celine K.
Kissimmee, FL
As with all Eminence products, I love that you can actually see and feel that the product is made with natural ingredients. It makes me excited to use the products. The moisturizer totally met my expectations because I love the Eminence line. Especially since I work in a spa, I'm used to higher end facial products and this definitely is one.
Sylvia M.
Dallas, TX
Hands down the best ! Won't try another moisturizer if it's not as good as this one ! Have to try it ! :)
Mally B.
Valdosta, GA
This is one of the best moisturizers. It can get pricey but it is definitely worth the price. It lasts a long time though and you don't have to use as much as cheap moisturizers. I would definitely buy this for friends and family for Christmas and maybe myself too!
Rachel H.
Amesbury, Ma
I love eminence organic products. They are made fresh and have a 12 month expiration. They smell and fell great on the skin. They are $40 and up, the last about 4months due to the packaging. They come in a jar so you can get every last drop.
Ashley M.
E Grand Forks, MN
I love this stuff. I have SUPER sensitive skin. And it helps so much ! Not sticky not too oily. It's perfect
Selena caryn N.
Corona, CA
YAASSS. Nothjng better than gingko whip moisturizer. Totally worth the splurge. It's organic too! I am not a first time user! Totally effective and makes your skin soft and glowy. Yay.
Jessie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it good for oily skin ?
Lear26934 Karem del Carmen P.
Is very good?
Beatriz R.
Indaiatuba, SP
Esse creme organico é realmente bom????!