BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Quench your skin's thirst with this hydrating and rejuvenating moisturizer infused with the calming antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties found in orange essential oils. Tokay and Champagne grapes detoxify and hydrate leaving you with softer, younger looking skin for any occasion see more...

Buy on EDC Ski...
Sue R.
Sue R.
This lotion is very light and goes on smoothly. The smell is nice and isn't overwhelming. It keeps my dry skin hydrated.
Dayana V.
Dayana V.
Compton, CA
it's just so awesome because it leave my skin so soft and smelling so good. I love that it's easy to find in stores.
LaTeefah H.
LaTeefah H.
Peoria, AZ
Eminence skin care is one of my favorite skin care lines because it is completely organic. Safe to use and the product is mild but really effective.
brooke s.
brooke s.
San antonio
I really love this product, it is amazing and does super wonders. Absolutely recommend this product!!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Twin lakes, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff smells so good!
It works well and hydrates your skin which is a huge plus. It doesn't leave my sling greasy which I really like
Rossana P.
Rossana P.
Miami, Florida
I'ts amazing this product. It leaves the skin very soft and you can found it in the any store. I proved once.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Delicious! If this product wasn't as pricey, I would literally use it everyday, all over! I found it retains it's moisture even longer than a body butter would from the Body Shop. I love the smell, and would definitely recommend. My legs love this when it's dry out.