BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Brianna P.
Edroy, TX
after using this product my skin was bright and clear. It helped brighten up my skins and time my pored and imperfections. I love this product it is great.
rosabel p.
Love this mask leaves my face awesome. Leaves my face soft & moisterized its hard to find at times though
Farahnaz K.
Suriname
You know, i don't go to spa's! I do everything at home. I like that better. This mask is organic and i love everything that's organic. It smells great and feels so good on my body. I would definitely recommend this for others! My skin is very sensitive and this mask helps very well. Doesn't irritate at all.
vanessa v.
Cambridge, Ontario
I love the smell of their entire product line. I am a repeat user of their products. I have found their products to be effective in targeting what I am trying to resolve, such as blemishes and pigmentation.
I like it, but I preffer others because this brand made my skin so much oil, it isn't meet my expectations, but is gentle :)
Kammy C.
Está crema para la cara no es muy bueno me deja la cara toda pegajosa no me gusta esa sensación
Sarah B.
Kingston , NB
I love this product. However it's hard to find. Also it's a little pricy. I recommend it