Eminence Organic Skin Care Eminence Clear Skin Probiotic Masque Skin Care, 2 Ounce

BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

• Does the mask dry out after 10 mins on the face or stay t...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Karissa P.
This mask works wonders. I have suffered from horrible chronic acne and this mask has really helps. It hydrates the skin without feeling oily at all. It helps clear up the acne. The only downside is that it smells weird.
Emily H.
This product is 100percent natural and amazing. Goes great with the clear skin probiotic cleanser and moisturizer but you don't have to use them together. If you have sensitive skin or break out frequently you need to give eminence a try!
Samantha B.
Duluth, MN
I am in love with this masque!!! I really like the whole Eminence skin care like in general but this was actually the first product of theirs that I tried. All of their products are very concentrated, so I usually put some in my hand and add a couple drops of water. The one thing to be cautious about is that there are no preservatives in any of their products so they do not have a super long shelf life. Because of this I opted for the smaller jar. I usually use this product once or twice a week and it keeps by problematic acne under control!!
Kobi N.
tyrone, PA
A must buy item! Easy to put on and easy to take off. Not to pricey and very well loved by many. Worth the money and makes amazing lines and last as long as you need them too
Morgan P.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
I love most products from Eminence and this is no different! I don't usually have acne but when I do I use this for a couple days and it's cleared right up!
Amy P.
When skin is in distress this is the go to. It is gentle and restoring. It feels fresh and calms any inflammation.
Jena W.
Bardstown, KY
This Masque is AMAZING! I use this masque everyday. It is very cooling and leaves skin very soft.
Daiana M.
buenos aires
Are amazing, have a very good care for the skin, I use them always, have enough durability and do not get ugly often. I recommend them because they leave my skin soft and with an adorable fragrance.
kelly m.
Does the mask dry out after 10 mins on the face or stay the same?