BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

This unique combination of sweet and spicy is designed to firm and sculpt the skin youve always desired. With Calendula, Paprika, and Cinnamon to stimulate, rejuvenate, and revitalize, your skin will have an ageless perfection see more...

Lisa B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've had this lotion for awhile and decided to give it another try. When I used it before I didn't see a ton of difference in my skin, only mild warming sensation and some tightening. This time I see a ton of difference: Lots of warm almost prickly heat that lasts for about an hour (this is from the increased circulation from cinnamon & paprika), silky soft moisturizing, and a tightening & toning effect all over. It's now become one of my favorite products for anti-aging. I apply it to damp skin after exfoliating in shower. It soaks in quickly and works better than on dry skin. This is great used in conjunction with a wrap-amazing for a special event. I love the cinnamon scent, but it does fade quickly so it won't affect perfume.
Tracy L.
Corsicana , TX
We used this while in cosmetology school and that's where I feel in love with the paprika line they tingle but make your skin feel smooth and this lotion is amazing only downside is that it's quite pricey!
Shauna E.
Long Beach, CA
This lotion is amazing, I love the smell. It has a little bit of a warming feel on the skin. It helps with cellulite. I will definitely buy this product. I would highly recommend this lotion your skin will thank you.
Stephanie C.
Port Wentwrth, GA
I really love this product! It's amazing for those who are looking for a more natural approach to skin care. I'm all for using all organic products, especially on my skin.
Katherine Q.
Los Angeles, CA
It's a bit pricey but I really liked it. It is great for sensitive skin. It smells great without being too overpowering. I also love how natural it is.
rosa m.
Horrible.Just horrible of a product over all.Would not try this again and will not recomend
Daivelis G.
Bronx, NY
Me gusta este producto de eminence organic para el cuidado de mi piel, para lucir hermosa
Alyx G.
Lexington , SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion I used on clients during a cellulite wrap when I worked at the spa and it was fabulous! Everyone loved it! You can truly feel it working. I use it prior to workouts and love it! I am always repurchasing!
Nicole C.
Winnipeg, MB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve used this product a few times. I didn’t notice much of a difference using it but it is hydrating at the very least. I didn’t experience any hotness to it but everyone’s body is different! I have a bottle so I will use it up.
Nateishla A.
Moca, Puerto Rico
I do like it because it is organic and all but the smell is not so convincing for me. But it does nourish the skin and is very helpfull.