BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Buy on EDC Ski...
Tanya L.
Tigard, OR
This is great for sensitive or eczema prone skin. Calming and nourishing arnica. Helps with redness and inflammation.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I was treated with this mask during a facial, and had to take it home with me! It feels amazing! Just a tiny level scoop on the spoon provided, with a few drops of warm water and this face mask calms sensitive, irritated skin. It is so gentle, you can actually leave it on overnight!
Renee M.
I keep this in the fridge for when my skin gets irritated, the price point is high but it gives my skin a really nice repairing boost when it's been overworked or is just in general being fussy. Probably would search for something less expensive when my tub is done.
Natalie F.
Chino, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This masque is great!!! I have dry skin with acne and redness but this masque is amazing at taking my redness away. This is super effective and I love that it's all natural and organic ingredients! The calm skin serum booster works amazing as well.
Lauren P.
College Sta, TX
Absolutely one of my favorite products and I always recommend to my skincare clients! I buy it from Dermstore.com or the spas I work in. It's great at minimizing redness! I need to buy more!
Laurie V.
This masque is a key to my beauty routine. It helps bring moisture back to my skin while bringing down the inflammation.
jennell r.
Never used this product before but I hear it's very good makes skin beautiful
Erica L.
Vancouver, BC
Great organic skin care line for sensitive skin! I noticed a difference just using it for two weeks. It definitely calmed my sensitive skin down. I use the masque overnight and I find that the most effective method to use it.
Barbara M.
This masque is so soothing. All you need is a pea-sized amount emulsified with a touch of warm water and you have enough to treat your whole face. There's no tightness or discomfort once dry. I use this twice weekly and love how moisturized and firm my face feels.