Eminence Organic Skin Care Clear Skin Probiotic Moisturizer uploaded by Anca P.

BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Use this ultra-light daily moisturizer to detoxify and clear the appearance of problem skin, while leaving behind the appearance of irritation or clogged pores. Cucumber and tea tree help prevent the appearance of blemishes and reduce the appearance of inflammation while probiotics exfoliate and soothe the complexion.

How To Use:

Apply a layer of moisturizer over the entire face and neck area. Leave on. For a lighter application, emulsify a small amount of moisturizer in your hand with a few drops of water. For extra hydration, apply a thicker layer on dry areas.

Key Ingredients:

• Cucumber Juice: revitalizer, toner; tones and shrinks the appearance of skin pores while purifying the skin
  • Willow Bark Extract: astringent
  • Yogurt: exfoliating; contains lactic acid; moisturizing and nourishing
  • Tea Tree Oil: an essential oil
  • Calendula Oil: antioxidant, essential oil
  • BioComplex: a booster of antioxidants, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the appearance of skin

We Believe in:        We say NO to:
 Organic                 Parabens
 Natural                  Phthalates
 Biodynamic®         Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
 Sustainable            Propylene Glycol
 Cruelty Free           Animal Testing

Our natural, organic and Biodynamic® ingredients may have slight variations from harvest to harvest.

• Have you noticed a difference with acne scars using this ...2 Answers
Lauren M.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this moisturizer! I pair it with the rest of the line (cleanser, serum, and mask) and it has made such a great difference for my skin! This product is great for night time, it's a bit of a thicker formula so I don't typically use in the morning, however, you can definitely get away with it with a light hand. This is also a fantastic spot treatment for acne spots. I have 3 of these stocked up for when I run out of the one I'm using, but you really won't go through it quickly at all. Definitely try this whole Clear Skin line if you have problems with acne. The line has never stripped my skin, dried me out, clogged my pores, etc. I like this line more than I like some people. Just saying.
Lizette V.
Thousand Palms Ca.
This cream is everything I could want for a night cream. It smells amazing, is extremely moisturizing and rich, and leaves my skin glowing in the morning. I have very sensitive skin, and the richness of this cream does not cause me to breakout at all. I recommend this product to all my friends, especially for the winter months!
Anca P.
This moisturizer is one of my 4 steps in my skincare routine. It’s my first time using it and I am so so impressed. I will definitely be purchasing this again! You only need a little bit and it goes a long way! Your skin feels moisturized but you also know that it’s very good for acne prone skin! This brand just carries amazing product all around and they use amazing ingredients!
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
amelia M.
W Hollywood, CA
This moisturizer works wonders on sensitive skin. It has cucumber in it so it instantly helps with calming skin down and taking care of redness. Only downside is it’s not super hydrating so I would use another kind in the winter. Wish it wasn’t so expensive!
Kylie K.
Amherst
All time favorite moisturizer. This moisturizer is perfect for those with troubled skin. This product may be on the pricer side but a little goes a long way especially when you add water. I always keep back stock of this product because it is my go to moisturizer!
Danielle B.
United States
Eminence has become mine and my sister's number 1 go-to for skin care products. This moisturizer is light, silky, and helps calm the redness of acne only minutes after applying. Amazing for people with acne prone skin.
Amanda M.
Wheeling, WV
This moisturizer has a little scent to it but it helps keeps my acne down. Doesn’t work completely but my acne is not as bad. It’s pricey but it last 3 months because you mix it with a little water.
Jodi W.
Boise, ID
My skin tends to be oily/acne prone and the entire Clear Skin Probiotic line from Eminence works wonders! I love that the moisturizer is gentle enough to use every day and none of their products have ever dried out my skin.
Megs S.
Angola, NY
I have acne-prone skin and use this moisturizer with the Probiotic Cleanser and they are a great pair. Two things I don't like about it, however: (1) it's hard to figure out how much you need at first - I would use way more than necessary based on my experience with other brands' moisturizers and it would leave a white, chalky residue on my face - NOT CUTE; and (2) the packaging - when will skincare companies learn how unsanitary it is to keep your products in a wide open jar?!? They do provide a spatula so you're not dipping your fingers in over and over, but that means you've got to store the spatula in a clean spot or clean it each time before using - what a pain! While I'm not a huge fan of Kate Somerville's products, her moisturizer packaging is amazing! Eminence should do a push top package that distributes a small amount of product at a time.
Jayden C.
Irving, TX
Have you noticed a difference with acne scars using this moisturizer?

back