BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Calm the appearance of sensitive skin with this naturally soothing Arnica Mask. Ingredients including calendula, ivy and arnica soothe and detoxify the skin while reducing the appearance of inflammation.

How To Use:

Emulsify a small amount of mask in your hand with a few drops of water. Apply evenly over the entire face as well as the neck and décolleté areas if desired. Allow mask to dry 5–10 minutes then gently scrub off in a circular motion with a lukewarm face cloth. Rinse thoroughly with clear water.

Key Ingredients:

• Arnica: cleanser
  • Marigold: gently soothes, cleans, and moisturizes the skin’s appearance
  • Shea Butter: moisturizer high in triglycerides and fatty acids, excellent emollient for skin; replenishes the skin moisture barrier
  • Ivy Leaf: nutrient, antioxidant; source of high potency vitamin C
  • Horse Chestnut: tones the skin’s appearance
  • BioComplex: a booster of antioxidants, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the appearance of skin

We Believe in:        We say NO to:
 Organic                 Parabens
 Natural                  Phthalates
 Biodynamic®         Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
 Sustainable            Propylene Glycol
 Cruelty Free           Animal Testing

Our natural, organic and Biodynamic® ingredients may have slight variations from harvest to harvest.

• I am not sure if I do have Rosacea, but others have told ...1 Answers
Ashley N.
The Eminence calm skin masque has truly made a difference in my skin texture and limited the amount of redness. My skin is very soft and hydrated. I use this masque 1 time a week and I love it so much. You truly do see a difference when using this product.
Heather R.
Bridgeport, CT
Eminence organics always makes great skincare. This product is so amazing for reactive skin, post treatment skin, and for dehydrated skin. Its smells very nice and soothing.
Raquel W.
Great for sensitive skin. Smells amazing. On the more expensive side but well worth the dollar value. I would recommend for relaxing or for someone with sensitive skin. A+
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
This mask is AMAZING!!! Blend level scoop (it is concentrated) with a few drops of warm water, and apply everywhere, avoiding eyes, and mouth. This can honestly be left to soak in overnight, and wiped off with water for a fresh start, with calm skin in the morning! Very soothing! ❤
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
I was treated with this mask during a facial, and had to take it home with me! It feels amazing! Just a tiny level scoop on the spoon provided, with a few drops of warm water and this face mask calms sensitive, irritated skin. It is so gentle, you can actually leave it on overnight!
Logan K.
Ithaca, NY
Love love love this product! I use it 1-2x a week after a charcoal mask. The flowery scent is so organic and underwhelming in the best way possible. Worth the money. My skin looks great after. No harsh reaction.
Renee M.
I keep this in the fridge for when my skin gets irritated, the price point is high but it gives my skin a really nice repairing boost when it's been overworked or is just in general being fussy. Probably would search for something less expensive when my tub is done.
ryley t.
Cedar Park
this is my FAVORITE brand to use when talking about face masks it helps so quickly when I get blemishes and I use it and just fall in love with it because of how fast it works it’s incredible highly recommend!!
Kayla B.
Clinton Township, MI
Since I have been using this I have seen a significant change in my face. It has really helped the redness in my cheeks. It is very moisturizing and has met my expectations. I will purchase this product again.
Lauren P.
Pflugerville, TX
Absolutely one of my favorite products and I always recommend to my skincare clients! I buy it from Dermstore.com or the spas I work in. It's great at minimizing redness! I need to buy more!
Jenn M.
miami, FL
I am not sure if I do have Rosacea, but others have told me that I might have it. My cheeks always get red and sometimes even start to burn up, they get really warm. I am looking to find something that will help me with this. Should I try this out? even though I am not 100% sure I have Rosacea?

Amazon