Eminence Organic Skin Care Calm Skin Arnica Booster-Serum uploaded by Haley C.

BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Calm and balance your skin with this extra strength serum and product enhancer infused with arnica, chamomile and lavender.

How To Use:

Apply a thin layer over the entire face, or apply to affected areas 1–3 times per day. Alternatively, combine 2-3 drops with an Eminence masque or moisturizer.

Key Ingredients:

• Arnica: cleanser
  • Ivy: tones and tightens the appearance of pores
  • Rosehip: vitamin-C rich
  • Horse Chestnut: tones and tightens the appearance of skin
  • Lavender: restores moisture to dry skin
  • Chamomile: revitalizes, calms and balances the appearance of skin
  • BioComplex: a booster of antioxidants, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the appearance of skin

We Believe in:        We say NO to:
 Organic                 Parabens
 Natural                  Phthalates
 Biodynamic®         Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
 Sustainable            Propylene Glycol
 Cruelty Free           Animal Testing

Our natural, organic and Biodynamic® ingredients may have slight variations from harvest to harvest.

Marlena K.
Pasadena
When I was first turned on to Eminence by my aesthetician, I mainly used their calming line (ie chamomile cleaner & moisturizer, and this serum). I have very sensitive skin that is prone to redness, but it’s also oily and prone to adult acne. I was worried that using so many calming-type products would cause me to break out like crazy since I was used to using more salicylic acid saturated products. Shockingly none of it has ever caused a breakout on my skin. While I don’t use this serum daily anymore, I use it when my skin is behaving particularly sensitively, especially around the Spring time when my allergies are bad. This coupled with Eminence’s chamomile moisturizer always calms my skin down and reduces redness.

Tip: Store the serum in the fridge for an even greater soothing feeling and effect.
Ashley N.
This product really does go deep into my skin to help hydrate and sooth the redness. I apply moisturizer directly after this product which helps lock in the serum and they both work together to hydrate my skin.
Angela M.
washington township
Cams my skin and gives it a nice glow. Does absorb into my skin and that’s okay but I actually love the way it makes my skin feel. It’s a great to reduce some of my redness and it doesn’t make me break out at all.
Beatriz V.
Atlanta
This natural and organic product let my skin so much clean and clear! I really enjoyed and I’m sure that I’ll buy it again! Gentle and clean! I’m sure that I’ll buy it again, just a little dot and makes my face feels clean!
Mika B.
Miami
I LOVE this serum. I will apply this after I cleanse and before I moisturize with the other products from the Calm Skin line. It's really nice to get deep into your skin and help sooth your skin from within. Although it can be pricy, I do believe that this is an essential in your skin care routine. I apply it at night, although you can apply it multiple times a day. I really enjoy this product!
Haley C.
Best of the best! This serum instantly calms the redness in my face. I love the smell and and texture! I’m a repeat user. It is pricey but it is definitely worth it. I would highly recommend this product to others!
Theresa A.
Citrus Hts, CA
This product is amazing. My Rosacea is almost gone. I now only have to use this product once a week if my skin gets irritated.
Kerry F.
Belleville
I love this serum! Got it from the hair salon I go to. It is mid range price for a serum, but it’s gentle and calming as it claims. I’ve used it for about a year, mostly in winter as I live in harsh climate.
Joy K.
I love all things Eminence, this serum included! It really does help the cream do an even better job than on its own.

Amazon