BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Brighten skin with this ultra-rich moisturizer formulated to address the look of hyperpigmentation while you sleep. It delivers potent actives that visibly reduce the look of age and dark spots for a luminous complexion. In combination with a Natural Hydroquinone Alternative, these actives create our most powerful skin brightening botanical blend to date.

How To Use:

Apply a layer over the entire face and neck area and leave on. For a lighter application, mix a small amount of product in your hand with a few drops of water. For extra hydration, apply a thicker layer in dry areas.

Use with the complete Eminence Organics VitaSkin™ Bright Skin Collection range, including Eminence Organics Bright Skin Moisturizer SPF 30 during the day, to achieve even greater results.

Key Ingredients:

• Natural Hydroquinone Alternative: Brighten skin with African potato and tara tree. Aids in fading the look of age spots and freckles while promoting a smooth, even complexion.
  • Gigawhite™: Skin brightener. Targets the appearance of melanin.
  • Punarnava Root Extract: Evens skin tone, and reduces the look of various types of dark spots
  • Stone Crop: Brightens and moisturizes the skin.
  • Licorice Root Extract: Brightens the appearance of skin
  • Bearberry Extract: Targets the look of hyperpigmentation
  • Shea Butter: Moisturizing. High in triglycerides.

We Believe in:        We say NO to:
 Organic                 Parabens
 Natural                  Phthalates
 Biodynamic®         Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
 Sustainable            Propylene Glycol
 Cruelty Free           Animal Testing

Our natural, organic and Biodynamic® ingredients may have slight variations from harvest to harvest.

Chasity C.
Richardson
I liked it but there wasn’t anything necessarily “special” about the product. It tingles when you put it on, which I loved, but it feels very heavy and warlike while you are trying to sleep. Rubs off on pillow. I will finish the jar, but will not repurchase.
bethany c.
New Haven
Great product! Absolutely love the way it makes my face feel and look. I have very sensitive skin so I’m extremely iffy on the things I use, but I would definitely recommend this product to any and every one.
Breezy G.
Kennesaw
this product is just wonderful! it smells amazing. i am a repeat user and will definitely buy it again. it really brightens up dull looking skin. It’s highly effective! I would recommend this product to anyone!
janelln N.
las Vegas
I’ve seen immense improvement in my melasma!! I get the worst skin discoloration during the summer and i see the most improvement with Eminence Organica Bright skin line!!!
Ebony H.
Eminence is a really great line that you don’t hear much about. Probably my 2nd favorite skin care line. Very sensitive skin targeted. You get results with continued use of these products. Very expensive, but a little goes a long way in terms of usage. Very creamy, not the most pleasant of smells, but not over-bearing.
Christin C.
Smithville , MO
LOVE this brand, love this product! I’ve had issues with skin tone, due to hormones and the sun! This really has made an improvement to my skin ! Love that their products Are more natural, they are a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for !
Molly H.
Denver, CO
Eminence products are always excellent quality.I used this at night and it made my skin feel amazing. It was gentle on the skin . The jar is easy to open and close even with cream on hands. I would purchase again.
Myanna A.
jackson
I love this skin brightener. This is amazing I got mines from ulta and been using this ever since. This was my first time using this and it’s great. This is very gentle on my skin and I really recommend this
Maria T G.
clint
I do love this product in the first time that you apply this you can feel the difference I do recommend this I would definitely keep on buying this
Cortney H.
Kensington
I love this product because it is organic and very effective for me overnight. I highly recommend this product for anyone