Eminence Monoi Age Corrective Night Cream for Face & Neck (Normal to Dry Skin Especially Mature) 60ml/2oz

BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

An ultra-rich moisturizer for the face neck & decolletage Contains PhytoCellTecTM Argan stem cells & Nutmeg Seed for rejuvenating & repairing benefits Improves skin density & fills wrinkles from the inside out Blended with Aargan Oil Jojoba Oil & Shea Butter for hydrating properties Infused with Monoi a fragrant Tahitian oil to nourish & firm skin Reduces the visible signs of aging overnight Skin appears softer smoother plumper & younger looking Ideal for normal to dry skin types especially mature ones see more...

Buy on Walmart
Isabella C.
Jacksonville, FL
Eminence is my all time favorite skin care line! I used to use nothing and my skin hated me for it. I met with an esthetician and she wears by this line. My skin has never looked so clean, dewy, hydrated, clear and GLOWING!!!!! I promise you will not be disappointed. I saw results after the first use. A second added bonus is it is organic!!! Ahhh. Match made in heaven!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Kamna A.
This is one of the most amazing night creams I have ever used! A first drop on your face you feel a burst of hydration - smells great too!
Abby E.
DesMoines
I would recommend this whole line to everyone as it isn’t harsh and makes my skin look flawless. I bought it at Spa101
Kristi H.
Good night cream. Smells great. I feel like it actually works to improve my skin texture.