Eminence Monoi Age Corrective Night Cream for Face & Neck (Normal to Dry Skin Especially Mature) 60ml/2oz

BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

An ultra-rich moisturizer for the face neck & decolletage Contains PhytoCellTecTM Argan stem cells & Nutmeg Seed for rejuvenating & repairing benefits Improves skin density & fills wrinkles from the inside out Blended with Aargan Oil Jojoba Oil & Shea Butter for hydrating properties Infused with Monoi a fragrant Tahitian oil to nourish & firm skin Reduces the visible signs of aging overnight Skin appears softer smoother plumper & younger looking Ideal for normal to dry skin types especially mature ones see more...

Misty S.
Garland, TX
This is such a great brand of skin care. It is a little on the pricey side, but most of what I have tried so far has been worth it. I have sensitive skin and Eminence really seems to work well with it. This one in particular is one of my faves to use. It has a nice, fresh smell and it is pretty light going on. A tiny bit goes a long way. And my skin feels really silky after use. I will purchase this one as long as it is made.
Isabella C.
Jacksonville, FL
Eminence is my all time favorite skin care line! I used to use nothing and my skin hated me for it. I met with an esthetician and she wears by this line. My skin has never looked so clean, dewy, hydrated, clear and GLOWING!!!!! I promise you will not be disappointed. I saw results after the first use. A second added bonus is it is organic!!! Ahhh. Match made in heaven!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
CRISTINA K.
Glendale
Hands down best night cream for face,neck and chest. It’s thick without being too weighed down,and the smell is heavenly. Skin is super hydrated when waking up.
Kamna A.
Pennsburg, PA
This is one of the most amazing night creams I have ever used! A first drop on your face you feel a burst of hydration - smells great too!
Abby E.
DesMoines
I would recommend this whole line to everyone as it isn’t harsh and makes my skin look flawless. I bought it at Spa101
Kristi H.
Orem
Good night cream. Smells great. I feel like it actually works to improve my skin texture.
Carla S.
Toronto
This product works well as an over night cream and mask. It does make my face feel hydrated although it did give me pimples the first time I used it but I believe that was simply my skin adjusting to a new product. It smells amazing so it keeps me wanting to use it so I Def love this cream!
LISA B.
I bought this cream for my mom (she loves it) but I like to use it as well! When I use this cream I night, I wake up with fresh, restored, hydrated skin.