BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

This ultra-rich night body cream with our exclusive Anti-Aging Stem Cell Complex leaves skin looking denser, firmer and smoother.  see more...

Eucary N.
This is my mom's favorite body cream. She uses it every single night. It really works to her and she loves it
Jennifer J.
Blytheville, AR
La favorita de mami le encanta tiene como 10 potes y quiere más tiene buen comentario de este producto
Brittany K.
Northampton, PA
Bought this for my mom and she loves it! She said the wrinkles around her eyes have softened.
Dawn M.
Harrison Township, MI
Just love this cream for my aged skin! It moisturizes perfectly and smells wonderful
Melissa A.
Toronto, ON
I love this lotion. The smell of the monoi won me over. It's beautiful. I love Eminence in general. All of their products do what they say and I love them for it.
Megan R.
Miami
The Best anti-age in The shopp, you Will not found another Best cream for that.
My mom use it, and i can say that it is really good
Leomary P.
Maracaibo
esta crema es muy buena la aplico todas las noches y los resultados son muy muy geniales. la recomiendo totalmente
Efe E.
London, Woolwich
Very good product keeps your body deleting aoft and smooth would definitely highly recommend this product