BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Eminence mineral cleansing concentrate is a deep cleansing and renewing face wash for oily, sensitive. Acne and rosacea skin. The minerals in this easy to remove facial cleanser assist the skin's recovery process and deeply nourish it. It is a rich, yet soothing mineral face wash. It softens the skin as it cleanses the surface of impurities. It has a pleasant scent of natural lavender that is from pure essential oils. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cathy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff! Started using Eminence products about three years ago. My skin has improved so much in the last three years and I am completely satisfied with this company. I had tried many other products before like ProActive and many over the counter stuff....nothing worked. Eminence finally worked, cleared up my skin in multiple ways. Breakouts are practically gone and my skin looks so much better. Definitely worth the money and lasts a long time. Best skin care line made!
Joy K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love/ hate this stuff. It does an amazing job of getting my face clean, but the consistency is like snot - yuck!
It also really stings my eyes, even though I’m super careful when washing my face.