BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

A stimulating & detoxifying gel treatment for oily, non-sensitive, dry & fatigued skin. A stimulating product for a healthy glow. 2 oz see more...

Kristy T.
Review for: Eminence Lime Stimulating Treatment Masque, 2 Ounce more...
I adore this mask. It truly does what it claims to. I feel the heat without feeling like my skin is on fire and love that I can actually see it working since it turns your skin red. After I wash it off my skin feels so incredibly soft. Most masks leave my skin feeling parched and tight and this one doesn’t do that at all.
Chelsie L.
elizabethton
Review for: Eminence Lime Stimulating Treatment Masque, 2 Ounce more...
My favorite stimulating masque! Great for anti-aging. Plumps the skin and leaves a nice rosy glow. I do get pretty red with this masque but that’s what it’s suppose to do and the redness calms down quickly after removing.
Laur R.
Cedar Rapids
Ten out of ten. I love products that you can feel working! It refreshes my face and gets great blood circulation in my skin! It’s very pricey but it doesn’t have to be used often. I would recommend this product!
Cassie A.
Fairview, UT
This stuff is what dreams are made of. I just tried it a week ago and I just want to use it everyday ha. The truth is I probably shouldn't because it's more effective if you use it like once a month. It burns when you apply the mask but it's an amazing burning sensation. You can feel it cleaning your skin. It's my favorite mask out there. I won't use anything else.
Nikki L.
Centerton, AR
One of my favorite masks! A little goes a long and way! It may be a little pricey but it is well worth it. It promotes circulation and heats up when it's on your face! This product has helped prevent acne and reduced acne scars/and uneven skin tone.
Patty A.
Perfect for when you need to refresh full skin. I've been using this for over 10 years. A little goes a long way. Promotes circulation and help revitalize. Love the recycled packaging. I will always have this in my arsenal.
Alexis C.
this face mask rejuvenates my skin and makes it have a natural glow and i fall in love every single time. good consistency and i use it every 2-3 days. great for sensitive skin, so you should try it for sure
JENNIFER L.
Campbell , CA
Review for: Eminence Lime Stimulating Treatment Masque, 2 Ounce more...
One of my favorite masks to use for hormonal acne! If you have sensitive skin I might suggest emulsifying it with water or patch testing it first. I love that it’s natural yet effective.
Mya N.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is one of my favorite treatment masks! Everything this company puts out I absolutely love! The products are chemical free and organic and they are wonderful for my skin.
Courtney T.
Aurora, IL
I use this when I see I'm starting to break out. It helps clear and prevent breakouts and also brightens my skin. Feels very stimulating and almost hot on the skin.

Amazon