BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Hydrate and replenish your skin's appearance with this overnight treatment. Rich argan oil, jojoba oil and shea butter improve the look of your skin's density and aid in reducing the appearance of wrinkles.  see more...

Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Eminence Lavender Age Corrective Night Concentrate, 1.2 Ounce more...
Love this brand! I’m very glad people are leaning towards more non toxic products for skincare and makeup. I wish the price was better but the results are worth it. Skincare is something I believe everyone should invest in and this product is one of those!
Nicole S.
Santa Barbara, CA
This concentrate smells AMAZING. I get very happy when I have to put it on knowing how relaxing it feels. The smell is like an automatic stress reliever. However, in order for this product to work you need to stay consistent with this but this product runs out quickly and isn’t the exact cheapest to constantly repurchase.
Fika H.
Littleton, CO
It’s so hard to review eminence because they always get 5 stars ☺️. I bought this is Santa Fe and kept using it. I feel like it give my face skin different tone. My t zone is oily and my checks sometimes are dry. I also noticed less blackheads and kept my skin clean. Very refreshing. I order it on amazon.
Dior J.
Los Angeles
Has a nice feel, smells nice, super calming before bed, and it’s effective. The packaging is good, I love the pump. You get what you pay for with this eye cream and it’s worth it! Would buy.
Melinda M.
Port St Lucie
I never tried this product before but I would love to try it and my influence box when they give it to me and I will post it down and Instagram
Diana M.
ocean city MD
It didn’t met all my expectations every time I used it my face would end up having rashes and I didn’t like it they much
Jamie P.
Estacada , OR
Love Eminence products. Super high quality and love their company practices. Expensive but worth it if I can afford it!
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
It is sure to leave your skin soft and supple while also evening out skin tone in the applied areas. Delightful scent.
Lucia P.
Tempe
Not worth the hype. Expensive in comparison and doesn't deliver what it promises. I wish I liked it better though.
melody W.
Boise
This product is absolutely delicious! My face feels soft and smooth and the lavender scent is perfect for bedtime.

back