Eminence Key Lime Vanilla Age-Defying Masque uploaded by Hip Influenster 💋.

BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

A lifting and anti-aging mask formulated with lime juice, an antioxidant and source of high potency vitamin c blended with vanilla extract to relieve skin and restore moisture contains zirhafirm tm, a powerful botanical blend for firming action loaded with gotu kola to unify skin's tone and lessen the look of cellulite infused with horsetail to tone skin and enhance its flexibility reveals a softer, sleeker, re-contoured and younger looking complexion perfect for normal to dry skin, particularly great for mature skin see more...

Buy on EDC Ski...
Hip Influenster 💋.
Glendale, CA
I absolutely love organic skin care products so I have used several of the Eminence items over the years. The key lime vanilla age-defying mask was definitely not the best mask I have tried from this line. It smells fresh and natural which is always a positive, however, I didn't find the mask to produce any noticeable results. The hefty price tag on all of the Eminence products are a little hard to swallow..especially when you want to use them regularly. I understand that they use only the finest and most fresh ingredients in their products and this is probably why the prices are what they are. However, I found that I could make similar masks at home using ingredients from my kitchen for pennies which seemed to do more for my skin in one application than the Eminence mask did over several applications. Don't get me wrong, I love what the Eminence brand stands for and their products are amazing, however, they are just priced a bit too high for me.
Laura L.
George West, TX
If you're looking for instant hydration, this is the mask. After exposing my skin to a ton of sun and salt water, my dry skin was in dire need of moisture. After just one use, I could instantly feel the difference. My skin was so smooth and felt completely nourished, like I hadn't done any damage in the first place.
Sona T.
Honestly, this is okay but I personally think it's not worth the price. It does some what work but it did nothing really noticeable to my skin. I have higher standard for things with this price point and this doesn't meet them.
Aurora Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Anti aging is so important in your 20-30s at this age you need to step up your skin routine. To keep your skin youthful for longer. This product helps. Glides on smoothly and does the job.
Aidyn L.
This product smells and feels so amazing! It feels so smooth during applicationand my skin feels rejuvenated and clean after!
Desiree L.
Palmdale, CA
I love vanilla and this mask perfect. I do rarely purchase this item because it is expensive but it's worth it
Rosyele c.
Simonésia
Ainda não experimentei ,mais gostaria muito,parece ser um ótimo produto ,a embalagem e bonita chamativa.
Elyrin L.
Rockhampton
Beautiful smell and makes your skin feel like a baby’s bum after. Good amount of product. A bit pricy.
Wietske P.
Netherlands
Loveeeee !!! I really wonna get some one !!! A friend of me had thus !! I wonna test it to
Ebbygail K.
paramaribo
This product looks like a very great product i like the color of it and i like vanilla ..