Eminence Jasmine Tangerine Age-Defying Night Cream uploaded by LeAnh H.
2 colors available

BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

The Jasmine Tangerine Age-Defying Night Cream strengthens collagen fibers in the skin and returns a youthful complexion. It is an antibacterial that calms and soothes the skin. see more...

Buy on EDC Ski...
tisha b.
tisha b.
Norwalk, CA
First, I want to say any anti age product is good for mw. Also, I like how this works with my face after or before putting on makeup. I like this especially after washing my face with sugar scrub or dead sea salt scrub. it makes my skin so smooth I use it upwards on my face. Thank you, have fun keeping your face clean.
Chanice W.
Chanice W.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Tried this night cream. Amazing, very thick and didn't break me out. This is best when used before bed, wake to supple skin.
Laura J.
Laura J.
I love this whole line especially the moisturizers and lip balms This one is another exceptional product in the line.
LeAnh H.
LeAnh H.
I am only 20 but I've started using this as my night time moisturizer. It's very thick and makes your skin feel supple in the morning. Not oily! I dot this product around my face and neck, massage it in, and my skin feels like there is a shield of moisture on top. TIP: if its too thick for your liking, you can use a dab of the product with a little water and blend it together for a lighter application.