BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Eminence Organics Hungarian Herbal Mud Treatment contains high amounts of mineral trace elements and sulfur that improves acne conditions in acne, oily and seborreic skin types. It is designed to stimulate and regenerated the epidermis while antiseptic benefit tone skin. Gender: Unisex Age: Adult see more...

Megs S.
Buffalo, NY
This is one of Eminence's star products in my opinion. Although the texture and consistency is unique for a leave-on treatment (it is thin and watery with grit, not a thick, creamy masque, like some of their other products), it helps me to apply less (which is a good thing, considering the price!) I love the tingle it gives my oily/combo acne prone skin. It seems to keep breakouts at bay. It was recommended to me by my facialist.
Mia R.
Ok looking for a $500 facial?....... WITHOUT $500???
Look no further! I am HUGE on even skin and glowing skin; and I'll tell you that, this product is no joke! I love Charcoal facials, Green Kale facials, and Mud facials; but it's the ingredients that determines which from which!

TIP: Eminence Hungarian Herbal Mud Treatment is for mild to normal skin
Veronica R.
Love love love this product! Warning it does burn! And I do have sensitive skin so I was quite red after, which is common this masque brings the blood to the top of the skin which helps cell turnover! I also love the cinnamon in this product!! Definitely worth the price! I use this mask weekly!
Stephanie G.
Cumberland, MD
This is a tingling product! The tingling is the product working!! This is amazing for someone with acne issues .it is such a deep detoxifier! You don not want to use this if you have sensitive skin or Rosacea.
Preet K.
Fremont, CA
Honestly hands down the BEST masque I have ever tried for my acne. It dries every little blemish right up! I always make sure to use something hydrating and moisturizing afterwards because I tend to have dry skin.
Hazel L.
San Antonio, TX
Always made my face feel very soft and had a cool tingly feeling while on that felt like it was really sinking into my pores.
Desiree W.
This helped my skin on its worse days! It takes care of pesky oil and skin bumps.
LISA B.
This treatment is very detoxifying!! I recommend mixing the product with a bit of water to dilute. It will tingle but it is tolerable. It's best to use this product in the evening because it will cause some redness. It can be used as a mask or as a spot treatment. It's well worth the price!
Nicole C.
Winnipeg , MB
This is great for getting congestion out of the skin. It heats up the skin creating blood flow that kills bacteria as well as brings up any impurities clogged in the skin. It’s best to use at night since the blood flow can cause some of a pink glow to the skin for about 30 mins -1 jour after
Lianet H.
Kitchener , Ontario
I had a facial recently at a really high end spa and the girl used this on me along with the clear skin masque. She did warn me this burns and I didn't really care. I have a pretty high pain tolerance and I figured the people who complained about this burning are just really sensitive people but boy did it burn! Still not enough for me to ask her to take it off... But yes, I did feel the heat! She said its great at bringing things clogged in your pores up to the skin's surface. Afterwards she used the clear skin masque. My face recently EXPLODED after having a baby and being on birth control. I IMMEDIATELY felt a difference in my skin's texture and tone, she was also right about it bringing things up. All the yucky white heads I had, dried up and were easily removable. I'm glad I didn't buy this at the spa because honestly it was $56. I knew I could find it here for way more of a decent price. This is definitely a new must have for my skin care regiment as well as the clear skin masque