Eminence Herbal Recovery Oil 15Ml/0.5Oz uploaded by Cheyenne H.

BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Herbal Recovery Oil see more...

Jennifer P.
VAN NUYS, CA
This stuff saves my skin in the 'winter' (the quotes are because I live in Southern California and it's never really winter but it is DRY). Living in a desert when it dips below 50 can really do a number on my already dry skin. Facial Recovery Oil is great for dry, dehydrated or thicker skin. It smells very "outdoorsy". Using this at night and a humidifier have saved my skin!
Courtney C.
Spanish Fork, UT
Absolute favorite oil, especially after exfoliating for max penetration. Helps with breakouts and texture. Usually get this at a pro trade show for a discounted price, but would pay full price anytime.
Cheyenne H.
Fort Hood, TX
This product is my holy grail. I use it twice a day morning and night, after my serum. It really helps my dry skin stay moisturized & evens out my skin tone. It even regulates oil production after a period of use. You only need a drop or two so my bottle has lasted me over a year; with barely a dent.
Berneta A.
Whistler, BC
One of my friends had recommended to me for acne and to also help my facial skin retain moisture.  It is very weird at first to use, thee is a very strong herbal scent while it's not unpleasant I wish that it were different.  You place two to three drops of this stuff on your face after you tone and before you moisturize and this recovery oil does take a tad bit longer than others to sink into your skin however it does get there.  Did I experience any change with the acne situation, not really, however I noticed that it did nourish my skin very well.  I used the entire bottle and tried another oil.  Is this good to maintain healthy looking skin? Absolutely, and I think that for anyone that is looking for high quality anti-aging this is a great option. However when it comes to my  acne, if I am using a serum or oil I'd like it to be targeted specifically to it.  Eminence is a great natural brand, even though the price tag is a little higher its one of the only brands that you will see a difference in your skin right away.
Sylvie G.
Edmonton, AB
I have this in my arsenal of skin care all year long. If my face feels irritated or if it's super dry I put this on. If my skin has a blemish I use it. It has a wonderful sweet herbal smell. Other skin care products may come and go but this is always aro My mother likes this too.
Anissa K.
Honestly, amazing. It's an all in one amazing product. Doesn't feel heavy, works on different areas (scarring, lips, face, etc) Gives such a great feeling to the skin