BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

A firming & anti-aging moisturizer Formulated with hydrating Acai Berry Juice to improve skin's tone Blended with Hyaluronic Acid to deeply nourish skin while reducing fine lines & wrinkles Contains antioxidant Blueberry Juice & Raspberry Juice to combat harmful free radicals Loaded with an emollient Shea Butter to replenish skin's moisture barrier Unveils a firmer plumper sleeker more elastic & younger looking complexion Perfect for all skin types particularly great for mature & dehydrated skin see more...

Kendra W.
Plainview , MN
I love this moisturizer! I use it almost every time I wash my face! I worked with this brand when I was in cos/esthi school and I love it! It smells amazing and makes your face feel so good
Sarah J.
I love this product. I have very dry skin and this product keeps my skin plump and moisturized all day long. I think I am starting to see a slight reduction in fine lines also which is great. The scent is not too bad either.