BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Reduce the signs of aging with this antioxidant-rich extra strength serum and product enhancer infused with acai and naturally derived hyaluronic acid from marshmallow plant. see more...

Anne O.
Elkin
I love the Eminence Age Corrective Starter Set it worked so well with my skin. I had it used at a spa in TN and decided to splurge on starter set and then full size products which I bought online at Amazon and sample packs for travel on eBay
Kortney M.
I absolutely love this serum!! Not only does it smell amazing like most Eminence products, but it left my skin super hydrated. I felt like it was immediately absorbed it no my skin. Love it!
Kelly P.
Littleton, CO
This serum smells and feels amazing. It seems to make any fine lines/dry spots fade or disappear, which is amazing. It also lasts forever since a little goes a long way; important because this isn’t exactly inexpensive!
Cajun D.
Syracuse , UT
This stuff is AMAZING!!! My skin has lost its mind since I've been pregnant, puffy, dry, red patches, breakouts, and I can already feel and SEE a difference in my skin in just a week! My red patches are almost gone, my skin feels soft and full, I swear it's already helped my under eye wrinkles ( I don't have many at 25 but enough to notice I'm starting to age!). I love this product and a little goes a long way!!
Alicia C.
Woodbury, CT
Love this product. I have used this product morning and night or after the shower of my skin needs some hydration. A little sticky going on and king of thick but I love this product overall. Eminence is great organic products.
Talia H.
Denver, CO
Again... expensive... Again... it takes me a year to use it... Again... it saved my life!

This serum literally saved my life after I had my baby! My face was weird... patchy, red splotches. I was embarrassed to go out. In desperation I went for a facial and begged for help. She recommended this product. It's been a year now and I can't live without it. I ordered it on Amazon, it was a bit cheaper there but it's so worth it. You use so little every time and my face cleared up SO FAST!

I for sure say, this serum is a part of a healthy facial diet!
Hazelkrystal D.
Fremont, CA
Amazing serum for night time use. I love waking up to glowing and radiant looking skin. This serum moisturizes my dry skin without leaving it feeling sticky or oily.
Nikole I.
Draper, UT
I use this when I feel like my skin needs a little pampering. I like an easy, one step skin care routine so I don't use a lot of products. This one feels fancy so I only use it occasionally.
Morgan H.
Nashville, TN
My all time favorite skin care line. This açaí line smells SO GOOD. It feels amazing. I cannot say better things about this entire line. This serum included.
JENNIFER L.
Campbell , CA
Great organic and all natural alternative that’s effective yet nourishing and less harmful than others on the market.

Amazon