Eminence Eight Greens Youth Serum

Energizing Serum with Extra Potent Antioxidants Enhanced Formula! Recommended for all skin types from oily to aging.  Soothing and energizing, tones and balances the skin while normalizing oil production.  Can be used as a moisturizer or together with a moisturizer depending on skin type. Organic Skin Care Since 1958 Our products contain all natural whole organic fruits, vegetables and herbs.  They do not contain harmful chemicals or animal by-products.  They are not tested on animals and are packaged in environmentally friendly packaging. .

While it doesn't dry out your skin in a major way, it's meant to go underneath your moisturizer, as Shannon stated. when you apply the serum, if you spread the serum with your fingertips, try pressing it into your face. See if you experience less dryness,
Did you find this leaving your skin dry and how does it smell?
Start your review of Eminence Eight Greens Youth Serum!
Woodland Hls, CA
I love this product! I have seen a true transformation with my hormonal acne since using this serum for the past few months. It is a bit expensive for me as far as skincare goes, but I truly love the product and notice a difference in my skin.
Tallahassee, FL
This serum is another must have. It is perfect for keeping our stressed out college skin looking vibrant, hydrated and soft. It is very effective and is also great for hormonal breakouts. So if your a college student with some stressed out skin go and get this. It's a life saver!
Port St Lucie, FL
I love the Eminence Organics Eight Greens Youth Serum!!! Listen..if you have hormonal breakouts you need this serum and the Eight Greens Phyto Masque!!! These products really help keep my hormonal breakouts under control and at bay. The smell is not my favorite smell but you get used to it. It’s also amazing for anti-aging and firming my skin!
Laguna Niguel, CA
I received a sample of this with an eminence order but I just could not get over the smell. I prefer the stone crop serum to this both for smell and results. I’m sure the 8 greens works great regardless of the smell.
Miami Lakes, FL
This product will set into the skin very quickly. You don’t need to keep rubbing it in and you can use it throughout the day. I used it a few days before my period and found it kept my hormonal acne down (not all the way gone but a noticeable difference). I also used it on my razor burn once and oddly enough it healed it in a day! Lol
Clinton Twp, MI
I get pretty frequent bad hormonal acne and legit this is the only product that I’ve used that’s helped. It may be a little on the pricey side, but it is 100% worth the price. I honestly can not recommend this product enough!
Slatington, PA
Great product for hormonal acne, but only use a little bit. If you put on too much, it will dry out your skin and make you breakout more. It's happened to me at least. Apply it only to your problematic areas, not all over the face. The organic and natural ingredients are a plus. I really don't care for the foot smell, and I've actually been told it smells bad on my face. That reason alone makes me dislike it a bit.
Winston Salem, NC
This is hands down one of my favorite products. I get a lot of breakouts during my period due to hormone flux, and this serum is one of my favorite ways to combat that. It really truly helps (I’m currently out of it and breaking out more than normal on my period - so I know it works!). Highly recommend for people who struggle with hormonal acne.
Bellingham
The game-changer when it comes to one's skincare routine. A serum seeps into the deepest layer of skin, the dermis. This is where the real magic happens. This serum in particular, eight greens, is ideal for those who struggle with combination oily skin or have oil skin, and can help prevent and clear up hormonal breakouts.
Bryan, TX
This product is amazing for any type of hormonal changes in the skin, anywhere from dark spots from pregnancy to acne from hormones this entire 8 greens line is great for that. I only rate 4 stars instead of 5 because I enjoy the clear skin serum from eminence better for my skin type.