Eminence Eight Greens Youth Serum uploaded by Sylvie G.

BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Energizing Serum with Extra Potent Antioxidants Enhanced Formula! Recommended for all skin types from oily to aging.  Soothing and energizing, tones and balances the skin while normalizing oil production.  Can be used as a moisturizer or together with a moisturizer depending on skin type. Organic Skin Care Since 1958 Our products contain all natural whole organic fruits, vegetables and herbs.  They do not contain harmful chemicals or animal by-products.  They are not tested on animals and are packaged in environmentally friendly packaging. . see more...

Rachel G.
Los Angeles , CA
This year any and every eminence product is on my must have list. It is gentle, organic, vegan and amazing on the skin. Since I’ve started using eminence I’ve gotten so many compliments on my skin- it is much smoother and more radiant. It is pricey but it is definitely worth it!
Kortney M.
I enjoyed this serum very much. Though it doesn’t have any smell like most Eminence products, it left my skin very hydrated. I would purchase again, definitely not my favorite out of the serums this line offers though.
Stacy  .
St Petersburg, FL
Started using this product about a month ago for my hormonal breakouts and love it! Doesn’t smell too good but smell goes away quickly esp when i add the moisturizer on top. It’s helped me greatly! Highly recommend.
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
Great product for hormonal acne, but only use a little bit. If you put on too much, it will dry out your skin and make you breakout more. It's happened to me at least. Apply it only to your problematic areas, not all over the face. The organic and natural ingredients are a plus. I really don't care for the foot smell, and I've actually been told it smells bad on my face. That reason alone makes me dislike it a bit.
Chelsea C.
Winston Salem, NC
This is hands down one of my favorite products. I get a lot of breakouts during my period due to hormone flux, and this serum is one of my favorite ways to combat that. It really truly helps (I’m currently out of it and breaking out more than normal on my period - so I know it works!). Highly recommend for people who struggle with hormonal acne.
Chavonne L.
Great for hormonally imbalanced skin, sensitive/Rosales, and acne prone skin. Helps balance out oil productivity while giving a good dose of replenishment while leaving the skin feeling supple.
Lailey M.
New Braunfels, TX
Amazing product! Only downside is you need a proper license. But if you have access to a friend or family member or a spa that may sell these item I would definitely RECOMMEND! Helped my acne so much!
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
I have used this product from my esthetician for some time. When I received this order, the color, scent and packaging were all different from the Eminence product I had been using. I contacted the Eminence Official site and they confirmed there had NOT been changes made to this product. I have to question the authenticity.
Allison K.
Hickory, NC
This serum is wonderful. You only need a few droplets to cover your face and you can feel the antioxidants working to rejuvenate the skin. It is very gentle and works great. The only issue is the smell. Since it is a natural product, some people may find the scent off-putting (mint and peas is what I thought but I wasn't upset by it). Great company and superior products!
Gracie J.
This stuff is incredible!! I'm obsessed with it! I have acne breakouts all the time and the Eight Greens Youth Serum has helped me tremendously! It's great for hormonal acne! It's about 30 dollars for the 1fl oz bottle but trust me it's worth it!
Susan O.
Mechanicsburg, OH
Did you find this leaving your skin dry and how does it smell?
Serena T.
White Riv Jct, VT
While it doesn't dry out your skin in a major way, it's meant to go underneath your moisturizer, as Shannon stated. when you apply the serum, if you spread the serum with your fingertips, try pressing it into your face. See if you experience less dryness,

Amazon