BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Tighten and Lift Facial Contours, Treat Hormonal Imbalances and Regain a Youthful Texture Enhanced Formula with Biocomplex™ Incredibly firming and balancing.  Organic greens rich in phytoestrogens target hormonally-imbalanced skins that can result from menopause, stress or monthly fluctuations.  Skin will regain elasticity, problem areas will pump and bounce back and overall skin tone will regain a firmer youthfulness. Organic Skin Care Since 1958 Our products contain all organic fruits, vegetables and herbs.  They do not contain harmful chemicals or animal by-products.  They are not tested on animals and are packaged in environmentally friendly packaging. Made with Renewable Energy Only authorized distributors, salons. see more...

Indigo B.
South Hadley, MA
I love this product! One thing that most people have to understand is that if it’s a little too heavy for them, that they can extend the viscosity by adding a few drops of water to the amount you take out. :) not much is needed at all! This product lasts way longer than expected.
Maritza M.
Los Angeles , CA
I love Eminence! Definitely one of the best organic skincare lines on the market! These products are definitely worth the investment! From beauty Editor to you, believe me, Eminence is where it’s at for Organic based skincare.
Danielle S.
Saint Augustine, FL
This is the only product in this line I use but I love it. It's designed to have a little water added to it in the palm of your hand. It can be applied thinner or thicker depending on your dryness. I have oily skin and this is perfect for me. I add a little water and a pea sized amount covers my whole face.
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
Love this and everything that I have tried from this line. I noticed results immediately and the more I used it the better it looked
member-3fe49
This stuff the amazing. I take it with me everywhere I travel. Great for all skin types, not heavy at all
Martiery R.
Benton, AR
I love how I don't have to use a lot amount on my face. Its not too liquid but just right.
LISA B.
This product is really good at managing hormonal breakouts and breakouts around your t-zone. I have dry skin and I found that this product dis not dry it out but instead brought out the natural oils in my skin.
Katie E.
Churchbridge, SK
This moisturizer is very light feeling and not sticky and heavy on my face. I would prefer a pump style though. It’s pretty pricey too. I bought it at my local spa. I probably wouldn’t buy it again because of the cost.