BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Eminence Organics Eight Greens Phyto Masque Hot stimulates cell renewal, improve tightness and firmness by stimulating collagen production in dehydrated, fatigued, menopausal, mature, oily, blemished or acne skin types. It is infused with multiple antioxidants such as, yucca, flaxseed/linseed, and hop extracts for maximum benefits. see more...

Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Anaheim, CA
I was introduced to the Eminence line by my esthetician two months ago and since then, I've been obsessed with everything Eminence. I've had a lot of skin issues for the past several years and I feel like I'm finally in control of it. I have the travel size of this Eight Greens Hot mask and I love it! It's definitely got a bite to it when you put it on but I personally think it feels really good. I use this mask at night since the hotness turns your face bright red. I seriously looked like I was spending hours in the sun!
I love that you can see the green bits in the mask. After washing the mask off, my face felt very hot but the next morning, it felt smooth and awesome!
Serena T.
Serena T.
White Riv Jct, VT
This masque is fabulous! It's formulated to reduce acne breakouts and minimize the signs of aging. Two for the price(ey) of one! All I do is emulsify a small amount of the masque with some water and apply it to my face, and read a chapter of my book. I do experience a tingling sensation and a little redness for up to two hours after, but the next morning my face looks so refreshed!
Kristi R.
Kristi R.
Portland, OR
I love this mask! It's not like a traditional drying mask. Kind of gel like. Smells fruity! It leaves my skin supple and smoother when I use it regularly.
Simone C.
Simone C.
This mask is amazing. There's something unique about it that makes me go back to it, again and again. The product really invigorates the circulation in your face, which leaves you feeling fresh and tight. It's pricey but worth it every once in a while.
Nicola L.
Nicola L.
Dunleer
Not really a nice colour or smell but leaves your face feeling great afterwards, the heat really helps you relax, good value but doesn't really last long, it certainly met my expectations as I had a great experience
rahab a.
rahab a.
Dearborn Hts, MI
My sister uses all the time I've never seen her look so much more beautiful some creams are Lifesavers
Laura F.
Laura F.
Rochester, IL
I'm a big fan of the hot eminence products, but be warned! They bring some heat! I have used this several times and likely will again in the future. All natural products that leave you feeling refreshed!
Beth S.
Beth S.
Irvine, CA
This stuff is the best. While it's on it's hot and tingly and feels great (if a little burny). Once it's off, your skin is a lovely pink and cleansed and smooth. It's a little pricey for the amount that you receive, but with all natural ingredients you are paying for quality. I would definitely recommend this mask for the adventurous who like results!
Sara K.
Sara K.
Victoria
Love the way this mask makes my skin feel warm. The warning of the mask is really calming. The scent is amazing and it made me skin feel super soft and moisturized. Amazing product !