BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Eminence Organics Eight Greens Phyto Masque Hot stimulates cell renewal, improve tightness and firmness by stimulating collagen production in dehydrated, fatigued, menopausal, mature, oily, blemished or acne skin types. It is infused with multiple antioxidants such as, yucca, flaxseed/linseed, and hop extracts for maximum benefits. see more...

Julia S.
Long Beach, CA
The best anti-breakout mask ever. Hands down. The heat is intense but that’s how it works (raises temp and draws blood to skin surface to kill bacteria). Any time I need to make sure my skin is clear, I use this two days prior.
Sarah P.
Anaheim, CA
I was introduced to the Eminence line by my esthetician two months ago and since then, I've been obsessed with everything Eminence. I've had a lot of skin issues for the past several years and I feel like I'm finally in control of it. I have the travel size of this Eight Greens Hot mask and I love it! It's definitely got a bite to it when you put it on but I personally think it feels really good. I use this mask at night since the hotness turns your face bright red. I seriously looked like I was spending hours in the sun!
I love that you can see the green bits in the mask. After washing the mask off, my face felt very hot but the next morning, it felt smooth and awesome!
Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
I received a facial at a spa that used this. It heats up on your face when applied. I probably would have never bought it by just seeing it on the shelf. I loved it. My face was really red for about an hour but afterwards, my skin had a glow. I went home with several of their products and have enjoyed them. Would recommend!
Kendra W.
Plainview , MN
Thu is great for hormonal breakouts and adult acne. I will get hormonal breakouts during my period and this helps with them so much! I love it! Can tingle the skin but that’s normal!
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Serena T.
White Riv Jct, VT
This masque is fabulous! It's formulated to reduce acne breakouts and minimize the signs of aging. Two for the price(ey) of one! All I do is emulsify a small amount of the masque with some water and apply it to my face, and read a chapter of my book. I do experience a tingling sensation and a little redness for up to two hours after, but the next morning my face looks so refreshed!
Kristi R.
Portland, OR
I love this mask! It's not like a traditional drying mask. Kind of gel like. Smells fruity! It leaves my skin supple and smoother when I use it regularly.
Kimberly G.
I like this better than the non-Hot mask because I like how it warms on the skin. I find that to be relaxing and not too much. Face feels good after.
Vanessa S.
Yes, yes, YES! Loved the heating sensation as it brings the blood to the surface improving circulation. One of my favorite masques from Eminence.
Victoria C.
Alexandria, VA
Love this masque. So detoxifying and tightening. A hot masque that actually works and you see results very immediately.