Eminence Cranberry Pomegranate Sugar Scrub uploaded by Cheyenne H.

BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Vitamin-rich cranberry and pomegranate enriches your skin's appearance, while a raw sugar scrub exfoliates and buffs.  see more...

Stefany C.
CATAWBA, NC
This product is amazing for my skin. I use this products to exfoliate my skin right before I shave. It makes my skin extremely soft and smooth. I would highly recommend this product. 10 out of 10.
Karen E.
Cincinnati, OH
Very nice scrub, the sugar was a little course but doesnt take long to dissolve. The smell is very nice and it last after use no need for other body sprays. it left a nice feel to my skin no lotion needed. i would purchase again.
Cheyenne H.
Fort Hood, TX
This is my favorite body scrub, the moisturizing sugar is gentle on the skin. It comes with so much product and leaves your whole house smelling delicious after use. 10/10 would buy again.
Nicole C.
Winnipeg, MB
I love the eminence cranberry pomegranate sugar scrub. It smells amazing and smells similar to the arctic berry moisturizer, very fruity! The new packaging of it being in a tube is very handy and easy to use. A little bit goes a long way and the skin feels amazing afterward.
Valentina B.
Buen Producto y gran. Calidad buena presentación 100% recomendable y sin duda lo usaría otra vez lo recomiendo mucho es muy bueno

Amazon