BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

High Potency Natural Antioxidant Serum with Bioflavonoids Enhanced Formula! Recommended especially for sensitive, couperose and rosacea skin types. Organic Skin Care Since 1958 Our products contain all natural whole organic fruits, vegetables and herbs.  They do not contain harmful chemicals or animal by-products.  They are not tested on animals and are packaged in environmentally friendly packaging. . see more...

Pauline K.
Little Neck, NY
Almost all eminence products gave me a skin irritation, with the exception of this one. Maybe it's cause it's vitamin c, but it was a nice and light serum that left my skin feeling refreshed and brighter- as vitamin c serums are meant to do.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
This made my skin feel so smooth and soft and evened out my skin tone I used to have acne marks but they slowly faded just a bit
Brynn J.
Makes my skin feel great and it absorbs pretty quickly which I like. It has a pretty strong scent of peppermint which I do like but could bother some. I'd repurchase this again and 10/10 recommend.

Amazon