BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Coconut Oil: moisturizer and antioxidant Coconut Milk: moisturizes, nourishes and softens the skin Shea Butter: high in triglycerides and fatty acids; revitalizes the skin; an excellent emollient BiocomplexTM: functions as an antioxidant booster of... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley A.
I am a huge fan of Eminence masques and once a year, i stock up on all their masques at wholesale prices, and i buy the professional size tubs, which are a much better deal than the dinky shallow jars.

I suffer from severly parched skin in the winter and thought that the Coconut Cream masque would help. Yet, I have about 5 other Eminence masques, and this is the one i reach for the LEAST. It definitely hydrates and adds oils back into the skin, and does leave a slight protective film from the coconut oil, which i don't mind because it just supplements your moisturizer.

But I feel that for the high price, it's not worth it for the ingredients, which is mostly Coconut oil and coconut milk. I mean, i could easily mix the two together to make a DIY face mask from Whole Foods that would be just as effective and cost way less. Everyone has coconut oil in their cupboard now, so it's not as "exotic" and hard to come by as it once was.

In summary, the mask does what it says, but i feel it is overpriced. I would rather spend my money on Eminence's amazing Strawberry Rhubarb Masque which is an experience in itself.
SHARON I.
PLANO
Highly effective! Natural and provides such beautiful results instantly! You must try out this line it is to die for!my clients adore their line
Gina N.
Springfield
I use the coconut products for multiple use. Hydrates wonderfully, and I use the coconut moisturizer before bed as well as the spf daily.
Cassandra r.
Ontario
Coconut cream is very healthy for everywhere on your skin I suggest this strongly. Coconuts have alot of good nutrients in it.