Eminence Clear Skin Probiotic Cleanser uploaded by Merit B.

BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Eminence Organics Vita Skin Clear Skin Probiotic Cleansers(8.4 oz./250 ml x 2)Benefits For all skin types, especially acne prone Removes surface buildup and excess oil Heals and prevents future blemishes Detoxes and purifies the skin Balances and improves skin texture Features Yogurt (high in lactic acid) gently exfoliates the skin Tea Tree Oil soothe and heals blemishes Cucumber Juice tones and reduces pore size Willow Bark Extract calms an soothes Eminence Organics is a highly effective, entirely organic skin care line. With all naturally organic ingredients these hand-made products are effective and extremely healing. Rich in vitamins, active ingredients and nutrients, Eminence products will give you immediate results that you will see and feel. see more...

Rochelle L.
Orlando
Review for: Eminence Clear Skin Probiotic Cleanser, 8.4 Ounce more...
Hands down best face wash I have ever tried. Pricey but worth it for me. Doesn’t particularly help clear acne but it’s so gentle and great at removing makeup and grime.
Merit B.
Encinitas, CA
Like most women, having a baby changed a lot more than I expected. For one thing, I became a thirty-something with a high-schooler's propensity to breakouts. I was not in any way prepared for adult onset acne and lucked out when my hairdresser recommended a product they sold at their salon (Arezzo Salon and Spa).
After just the first use I noticed a significant reduction in acne. With continued use its quite rare for me to have breakouts, unless that is I miss a day's wash!
The scent leaves a little to be desired but the trade off for clear skin is well worth it in my opinion!
Haley H.
Decatur, IL
I've tried a multitude of different cleansers for acne prone skin. This one has by far been my favorite. It is not harsh or irritating and leaves me with a good clean feeling. My skin has stayed clear!
Ana R.
San Juan
Its a great product but too milky for my. If you like a foam wash cleanser, this is not the product for you. Still, it does the job.
Brittany D.
Denham Springs, LA
Absolutely amazing! I've recommended this to several friends that have all tried and loved this!
member-3fe49
Really great for acne prone skin. Doesn’t dry you out and is really nourishing. Lasts forever.
Yasmine H.
Vancouver, BC
Review for: Eminence Clear Skin Probiotic Cleanser, 8.4 Ounce more...
I’m using this in a trial size at the moment and I’m a bit disconcerted that the cleanser doesn’t foam up. But I suppose that speaks to the fact that this is an entirely natural cleanser. I enjoy that it doesn’t dry out my skin.
Nicole E.
Little Rapids , NL
I have been looking for a natural cleanser for acne since I became pregnant and have been experiencing bad hormonal acne . This cleanser is so gentle on my combination skin and did not leave it feeling dry or tight at all , just fresh and clean .  I will continue to buy this product again and again !
Serena T.
White Riv Jct, VT
How soon do you notice a difference with breakouts?