BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Eminence organicspink grapefruit clarifying masque(2 ounce./60 ml)benefits for normal to oily skin types balances complexion and heals skin while clearing it targets blemishes and removes excess oil to keep skin soft and feeling healthy nourishes skin and improves skin circulation purifies skin of impurities that result in blemishes features grapefruit is rich in vitamin c mandarin improves circulation and purifies the skin honey nourishes and hydrates the skineminence organics is a highly effective, entirely organic skin care line. With all naturally organic ingredients these hand made products are effective and extremely healing. Rich in vitamins, active ingredients and nutrients, eminence products will give you immediate results that you will see and feel. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rubi H.
Merced, CA
I am obsessed with my clarifying masque leave your skin so soft and gently very effective to use I love it 😍 I absolutely meet all my expectations totally for sure 👍🏻 , I would highly recommend to you to use so go try it out
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
It contains ingredients that are really healthy for your skin. This product is not hard on your skin. It smells amazing!! It doesn't make your face feel oily. It last a long time and a small amount goes a long ways. I recommend trying this product.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I love a good clarifying masque! The packaging isnt the greatest, but the product is outstanding! It’s also very affordable! I was highly satisfied and will be purchasing more in the future! The only thing that could use some improvement is the lid, I had trouble getting it to stay on all the way both times I had purchased it.
Savannah B.
Monroe
I absolutely love this product for a once or twice a week pick me up. Great price for such and valuable product, dealing with an oily t zone and eczema on my cheeks it is hard to find a product that is suitable for both and this is the mask for it.
ⓙⓔⓢⓢ ⓑ.
Christiana, PA
I cannot day enough good things about the Eminence skincare line. This masque is great and doesn’t have any harmful ingredients like a lot of masques do. This one is pricey but definitely worth it.
caitlin d.
Fort Worth
This mask just didn't do it for me I don't know if it's because of my skin or what but for some reason this is very drying and I don't feel like it did anything for my skin afterwards
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Trina S.
Eminence is in my opinion the GREATEST skin care line available. I use their face wash, toner, eye cream, moisturizer, serums, and several of their masks. I am a completely devoted customer.
Meranda H.
This was a very good product it purified and clarified your skin after the first use. I am definitely going to go and buy this product again, it came in a very nice and easy container, overall this is definitely something others should try.
Rosa D01-005678 M.
Doral, FL
I have worn this mask or na only once in my life! And it is really very satisfied with its use, manage to clarify areas in my face that concern and extra is parched, you like other skin cream that promise the same thing