BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Eminence organicspink grapefruit clarifying masque(2 ounce./60 ml)benefits for normal to oily skin types balances complexion and heals skin while clearing it targets blemishes and removes excess oil to keep skin soft and feeling healthy nourishes skin and improves skin circulation purifies skin of impurities that result in blemishes features grapefruit is rich in vitamin c mandarin improves circulation and purifies the skin honey nourishes and hydrates the skineminence organics is a highly effective, entirely organic skin care line. With all naturally organic ingredients these hand made products are effective and extremely healing. Rich in vitamins, active ingredients and nutrients, eminence products will give you immediate results that you will see and feel. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Meranda H.
This was a very good product it purified and clarified your skin after the first use. I am definitely going to go and buy this product again, it came in a very nice and easy container, overall this is definitely something others should try.
Zainab A.
Bartlett, IL
This is definitely one of the best face masks I have ever used. It is so gentle and soothing. It has brighten my skin. I use it once a week I love it
Lily W.
I love this product sooooo much it smells soooo good and such a awesome masque
caitlin d.
Fort Worth
This mask just didn't do it for me I don't know if it's because of my skin or what but for some reason this is very drying and I don't feel like it did anything for my skin afterwards
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
It contains ingredients that are really healthy for your skin. This product is not hard on your skin. It smells amazing!! It doesn't make your face feel oily. It last a long time and a small amount goes a long ways. I recommend trying this product.
Lina B.
Atlanta, GA
I love face masks and this brand just kills it on every product. I love them all. Anyone should buy bc it’s
Great on all skin types.
alexis f.
Bedford
I had this as a sample once and it did wonders on my skin! I had to purchase it again and now I use it every week!
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
Wasn't the most fabulous product I have ever used, despite the price. I wouldn't purchase it again.
Rosa D01-005678 M.
Doral, FL
I have worn this mask or na only once in my life! And it is really very satisfied with its use, manage to clarify areas in my face that concern and extra is parched, you like other skin cream that promise the same thing
Trina S.
Eminence is in my opinion the GREATEST skin care line available. I use their face wash, toner, eye cream, moisturizer, serums, and several of their masks. I am a completely devoted customer.