BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Pamper your skin with this luxurious masque. Skin is revitalized with carrot and organe pulp infused with honey, lemon and vanilla. This masque is loaded with vitamin c and carotenoids to hydrate. Sensitive skin will benefit from the linseed extracts and the zinc oxide base. The scent is amazing and so are the results see more...

• Has anyone tired this what does it do for the skin?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Angel J.
Great, especially if you put helping the planet first.
Now, I'm not vegan in any sense of the word but it does make me feel good to know when I'm going good for the planet. Eminence is n organic skincare product that doesn't sacrifice how well it works for doing good for Mother Earth , the only downside is the ridiculous pricing of retail almost 40 dollars.
Monica I.
Nacogdoches, TX
This is one of the best products I have ever used. I have used hundreds of products and this is by far the best. Softens skin, evens skin tone, calms inflammation. The whole Eminence skincare line is great. I love all there products. Strongly recommend.
Melche E.
Dallas, TX
Carrot is good for skin and that's why I tried it. I'm glad that my skin loves it. It certainly make my skin smooth to touch after applying the masque
Amy D.
Not my favorite product. My face is usually dry and this product didn't give me the results I was looking for.
Latisha H.
Calumet Park, IL
I have very oily skin and get a irratating once I used this product my face felt so clean I only use it every 2 days this is a really good product.
Alyssa C.
I really like this. I wash my face very often; morning and night. So I highly recommend this . It's really good quality. Try this skin care out
Emilee G.
Love how fresh and lift my face feels. It helps make your skin way more rejuvenated
Anaeliza M.
I've only been using this for a few days but LOVE how it makes my skin feel. It feels very cooling, has a bit of lather, but is gentle and non-drying. I have only used Eminence cream cleansers in the past but I'm hooks on this Masque Skin Care. My skin is radiant!
Ashley L.
North Conway, NH
I really like this face mask. It is very effective. I have only used this product once but I love it. The vitamins in it give my skin a nice glow while the mask does everything a mask should. I would recommend this.
Klara M.
Pinellas Park , FL
Has anyone tired this what does it do for the skin?