BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Protect against sun exposure with this brightening daily moisturizer containing broad spectrum SPF 30. A super potent combination of five botanical ingredients which help fade dark spots while lavender soothes and clams irritated skin. For normal to dry skin types. see more...

Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
This is absolutely one of my most favorite Products from this brand eminence not only are they doing great things for your skin but they’re doing great things for the environment which really rings true with me this moisturizer has a SPF in it so it’s like a double bonus and I add water to dilute it and it lasts twice as long as my other products but still doing a better job love this brand keep it up
Brittany D.
Denham Springs, LA
My favorite line of skincare and my favorite day time moisturizer. A lot thicker than your normal daytime moisturizer but still the best. I recommend this to everyone I know
Jessica k.
This is an amazing moisturizer. It was a little thicker than I expected, so I don't usually wear it during the day (which defeats the purpose of the SPF). But when I wear this at night, my skin is noticeably more luminous in the morning, and my few acne scars look diminished. Will definitely buy again when I run out.
Kira L.
Oceanside, CA
I have been using Eminence products for years! I am a skin care junkie and have tried everything under the sun, but always end up going back to Eminence because you really can't go wrong. They have high quality products available to anyone with any type of skin. This moisture really does help brighten and hydrate the skin. Plus, I love that it already has SPF so it helps cut down on time and the number of products I am using each day.
Serena T.
White Riv Jct, VT
This is a great product for someone who wants to even out their skin tone, but it is a little on the pricey side. With this product, a little goes a long way. I have tried this product a couple of times and definitely would recommend it to others, but with a warning: Do not use on broken skin. It can get a little stingy.
Nikole I.
Draper, UT
I like Eminence products however they are expensive. I guess you get what you pay for. I like this 30 spf that still feels light and smells fresh. I use it when my skin needs some extra love.
Sàde B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this product it is one of my favorite to use I was not disappointed l when I tried it and it is worth the money
Kayla Z.
Leaves my skin with a super healthy glow. Smells amazing. I absolutely love all of the Eminence products!
Anna w.
Ellisville, MS
Super super moisturizing and provides nice glow and my expectations. Love the products
Ashley L.
Keewatin
It’s really rich and thick, helps with sun exposure. Although it has sand like texture, almost like an exfoliant. Overall it’s an okay moisturizer for SPF protection. I don’t think I would purchase again. It could be a little lighter to allow the skin to breath and not as thick, without the exfoliant in it.