Moisturizing and Smoothing Hydrator for All Skin Types Sparkle and shine with this vitamin-rich skin smoother featuring the amazing healing action of blueberries and shea butter.  Skin will not only feel firmed, lifted and soft but a hint of natural minerals will highlight your skin with a subtle shimmering glow. Organic Skin Care Since 1958 Our products contain all organic fruits, vegetables and herbs.  They do not contain harmful chemicals or animal by-products.  They are not tested on animals and are packaged in environmentally friendly packaging. .

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eminence Body Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Round Rock, TX
I love this lotion. It has a great yet subtle fragrance that doesn't bother me as i'm pretty sensitive to harshly smelling products. I give it 4 instead of 5 starts because I had to use to often to see the hydration levels I needed in the winter time but if you don't suffer from dry skin it's most likely going to work for you!
I got this lotion from a spa I went to recently and absolutely love it!! It feels so good on my skin and leaves it so smooth and grease free. This product is super easy to blend onto the skin and feels so refreshing!!! My new favorite lotion!!!
Los Angeles
I agree you guys use this this is the most amazing 😻lotion it makes your skin smooth an soft and makes you not have ashy skin or dry skin I recommend this a lot because its is an amazing product all of my family members use it .
Seattle,WA
I love the eminence brand in general . This product sits so nicely on your skin making nice and plump and hydrated without the heaven oils. It doesn’t make me breakout or itch. Perfect for démotive skin
White Plains, NY
Smells really nice- light and fresh. Absorbs quickly but leaves a bit of a greasy feel. I wish it could absorb all the way. I love that it is organic but it is a bit pricy. I would recommend it for someone with sensitive skin.
Lancaster, NY
Natural natural natural! That’s what I care about! And if it’s organic too?? Double the stars! Eminence is a great brand all around. I would recommend this to anybody. Just take five minutes to research the company online and the reviews this line gets. They’re phenomenal, and because they deserve it!
long beach
At first I thought that it wouldn’t keep my body moistures but then after wearing it a couple times I came to a conclusion that it always makes me feel moisturized
Redmond, WA
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I've used this particular lotion for a few years. It's fabulous at lightening freckled skin (i.e., from sun - on arms, upper chest). I also use on the small spots on my face to lighten. That said, it's lighter in texture, not super moisturizing - if you're looking for that. The scent is different, not the best, but for me not at all offensive, and I'm sensitive to strong scents in general, preferring citrus to sweet. This product has no sweet scent. A little goes a long way, if you use it to minimize freckles
Bemidji, MN
Absolutely in love with this brand! Love that it is natural ingredients and good for my skin. I have also used the whipped skin moisturizer in sugar plum...one of my favorites!😍
Dallas, TX
I love Eminence products. Not only for the fact that they are socially responsible, but they are also organic of course! This product is a little pricey for your average body lotion but well worth it. I love the texture on my skin, how it smells, and how deeply hydrating it is. I would buy again!

Looking for your answer?