BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Hydrating Lotion for Freckled, Sun Damaged or Sensitive Skin Types Beautiful hydrating body lotion for freckled, sun damaged or sensitive skin types. Stone crop, a succulent plant, revitalizes and nourishes to bring back skin that is soft, supple and radiant. Organic Skin Care Since 1958 Our products contain all organic fruits, vegetables and herbs. They do not contain harmful chemicals or animal by-products. They are not tested on animals and are packaged in environmentally friendly packaging. br see more...

Janette C.
Janette C.
Nice, CA
My mom had got a bottle pf this for her christmas gift and everytime i got got out of the shower i would do my skin routine and then put on the littlest bit of lotion on my neck arms and i would use it for my face cause i had run out of my face moisturizer . I was worried when i first apllied it but i was so happy when i used and nothing happened i continued daring it on and using it and i nwver had any break outs i love this lotion as a moisturizer it works amazing as well as a primer cause it is thick and has amazing ingredients .I love this lotion it smells amazing too and maked me feel so much better after my first use .
Tawnya R.
Tawnya R.
Hemet, CA
Eminence is hands down the best skin care line in the world. Stonecrop is a succulent plant that hydrates the skin on a cellular level and naturally balances pigmentation issues. It is full of vitamins and smells amazing. It is a high end product so the cost is a bit more than a normal lotion but Eminence is literally the best product in the world.
Milly M.
Milly M.
My skin routine has a new product to love!, and it's awesome!, its smells so good, I was worried when I first applied but I was so happy when it work, I really recommend this product!. This really hydrate my whole body and Im definetly buying this again!
Karina R.
Karina R.
Apopka, FL
Eminence products are my absolute favorites. Love them so much! I use this lotion everyday and it hydrates my whole body without being sticky. It's everything you want in a lotion. I re purchase this over and over again!
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Chico, CA
I had this product used on my face during a facial and fell in love! It is long lasting, light, and so delightfully scented. I also liked the stone crop cleanser and the whip lotion. I would buy the entire set but it is a bit pricey so one step at a time!
Angel S.
Angel S.
Glendale, AZ
Absolutely love this product as well as all of their products!! All of their products are organic, plant based and cruelty free which is everything I look for. They never disappoint.
Misty S.
Misty S.
Immokalee, FL
This lotion is very moisturizing and has a pleasant scent. Smells just like stone crop in my opinion. A little goes a long way.
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Absolutely love this lotion. They sell it at the place where I work, and I was able to sample it. Ended up buying it
Megan K.
Megan K.
Hamilton, ['', 'ON', '']
I truly love eminence, they are one of the best organic beauty brands out there. While expensive their products are worth the investment. The smell is great and it is so hydrating, stone crop is wonderful.