BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Eminence Organics Honeydew Body Lotion assists in smoothing skin texture, promoting soft and youthful looking skin by moisturizing, rejuvenating and protecting the epidermis. This lotion will supply moisture balance and revitalize the skin once applied. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Audra R.
Audra R.
Wilmington, NC
As a salon professional myself, I always look for the best products out on the market. Eminence has been a brand I've stood behind for many years. This was one of the first products I purchased from them. The smell...oh my goodness! Makes you think you're cutting a fresh melon. Pachkagaing is always classic and pretty. Great consistency of the lotion. Worth paying a few extra bucks for.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
La Feria, TX
The smell of honeydew I love it, this lotion leaves me hydrated after I use. I apply every morning and every night as soon I get out of the shower.
leona k.
leona k.
Macomb, MI
I am disable an i can give all the best rexmview on your oroducts an like all woman i love my lotion an scents an can give an honest oppion
Rina L.
Rina L.
Smells great and makes my skin very smooth. During the winter my skin gets very dry and cracked and this helps to maintain its smooth silky feel. Love the way it feels and is not a bad price. Would recommend
myra o.
myra o.
Bakersfield, CA
This product i love iv uses it for years know i dont change a thing about it leavs your akin smelling good n soft
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Texarkana , Tx
I tried this once at someone's house and I really liked it! Smells good too! And it doesn't leave skin sticky!
Maritza L.
Maritza L.
Santee, CA
Smells so good, I used to use it all the time. Def recommend this!! I would definitely use this again!
Yineidy B.
Yineidy B.
with Vitamins F & E for enrich and nourish skinEminence Organics is a highly effective, entirely organic skin care line. With all naturally organic ingredients these hand-made products are effective and extremely healing.