BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Eminence Organics Blueberry Soy Repair Masque (2 oz.60 ml) Benefits This masque is a regenerative, age-defying masque designed to moisturize and firm skin tone Helps to calm irritation due to dehydration, and supply essential nutrients to skin that is devitalized Features Blueberry juice is used for it's high antioxidant content and phyto-nutrients Blueberry pulp is used to fight against free radicals For ultimate moisture and antioxidant infusion, Shea Butter, Raspberry & Bramble juices have been added Eminence Organics is a highly effective, entirely organic skin care line. With all naturally organic ingredients these hand-made products are effective and extremely healing. Rich in vitamins, active ingredients and nutrients, Eminence products will give you immediate results that you will see and feel. see more...

Buy on EDC Ski...
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Santee, CA
The smell alone won me over with this product. I use it after doing the blueberry peel and it helps to calm the skin and leave a beautiful healthy color. Eminence always goes above and beyond what I could ask for and they are doing amazing . Each product is a new and exciting experience !
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Amesbury, Ma
I love eminence products. Smells great and my skin looks amazing after I use it. Product last forever too, it does have a 12 month expiration. You'll notice the smell and texture change when it starts to expire.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Greer, SC
Eminence is such a great brand. It's made in Hungary and you have to get it from a distributor or a spa that carries it. It is so amazing for your skin. I am an esthetician and I swear my Eminence.
Anne G.
Anne G.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how it makes your skin very smooth I am a repeat user and a use it every night it isn't a nice packaging
Tarah R.
Tarah R.
South Bend, IN
Awesome facial product. Love the fact that it's organic! Has repaired my face like crazy
Marie A.
Marie A.
Dripping Spgs, TX
I received a sample of this mask from my esthetician after getting a Hydrofacial. I used it maybe a week after, since i love masking and i was amazed at the results. My skin was truly moisturuzed, super soft, radiant and plump, and i used tons of masks, but have never had such immeduate results. The next day i went and got a jar, din't want to be without it.
Picayune, MS
I LOVE this mask. It makes my face feel so smooth and soft. The blueberries are a great antioxidant for my skin.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Syracuse, UT
Smells incredible. That's the best part! Great antioxidant for compromised skin.
Kait L.
Kait L.
Cambridge, ON
I love this masque. Eminence is a organic hungariar brand with a huge selection if skincare products. This one leaves your skin radiant and very fresh looking. It smells so good and I am a repeat user because I love it so much!
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Brazil
KD o anexo do meu iPhone início da mensagem particular e se for possível gostaria
Picayune, MS
What scents do you prefer?