BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Eminence Organics Blueberry Soy Repair Masque (2 oz.60 ml) Benefits This masque is a regenerative, age-defying masque designed to moisturize and firm skin tone Helps to calm irritation due to dehydration, and supply essential nutrients to skin that is devitalized Features Blueberry juice is used for it's high antioxidant content and phyto-nutrients Blueberry pulp is used to fight against free radicals For ultimate moisture and antioxidant infusion, Shea Butter, Raspberry & Bramble juices have been added Eminence Organics is a highly effective, entirely organic skin care line. With all naturally organic ingredients these hand-made products are effective and extremely healing. Rich in vitamins, active ingredients and nutrients, Eminence products will give you immediate results that you will see and feel. see more...

Buy on EDC Ski...
Andrea E.
Englewood, CO
Eminence Blueberry soy mask is a go to. It’s got blueberries full of antioxidants, yogurt and shea. This mask is great to replenish dull and dry skin. A little bit goes a long way. You can even sleep in it for extra hydration.
💎 P.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
If your looking for something to calm your skin as well clear those stressful breakouts, then this mask is for you. I love this mask it’s a bit pricey but a little goes a long way which I love. The smell is amazing as well.
Courtney T.
Santee, CA
The smell alone won me over with this product. I use it after doing the blueberry peel and it helps to calm the skin and leave a beautiful healthy color. Eminence always goes above and beyond what I could ask for and they are doing amazing . Each product is a new and exciting experience !
Marie A.
Austin,TX
I received a sample of this mask from my esthetician after getting a Hydrofacial. I used it maybe a week after, since i love masking and i was amazed at the results. My skin was truly moisturuzed, super soft, radiant and plump, and i used tons of masks, but have never had such immeduate results. The next day i went and got a jar, din't want to be without it.
Lindsay H.
Greer, SC
Eminence is such a great brand. It's made in Hungary and you have to get it from a distributor or a spa that carries it. It is so amazing for your skin. I am an esthetician and I swear my Eminence.
Rachel H.
Amesbury, Ma
I love eminence products. Smells great and my skin looks amazing after I use it. Product last forever too, it does have a 12 month expiration. You'll notice the smell and texture change when it starts to expire.
Emily N.
Goshen, IN
Only tried this once and it was okay. Didn't like how long it took until I could take the mask off. But overall it made my skin so soft and smelled great.
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
I LOVE this mask. It makes my face feel so smooth and soft. The blueberries are a great antioxidant for my skin.
Anne G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love how it makes your skin very smooth I am a repeat user and a use it every night it isn't a nice packaging
Tarah R.
South Bend, IN
Awesome facial product. Love the fact that it's organic! Has repaired my face like crazy
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What scents do you prefer?