Eminence Blackberry Pore Refining Serum uploaded by Mariam A.

BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Blackberry, pomegranate and blueberry combine to act as a gentle astringent to tighten and refines pores in this deeply penetrating, non-oily hydrator for all skin types see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristy T.
I love this serum so, so, so much. It sits well under makeup and soaks into the skin better than I expected, especially since it’s so thick. It also smells amazing and helps immensely to keep my oils at bay.
Natalie P.
El Paso
Good stuff! Highly recommend. Makes my face feel less clogged and it shines! Seems to be effective for my skin, as it is hard to find things that do not irritate it. It is affordable and smells wonderful!
El M.
As I've aged, I've noticed larger pores particularly on my nose and upper cheeks. I asked my racialist what I could use to help refine them. She highly recommend this serum and with good reason; it's amazing! No only does it make a huge difference in overall skin appearance but it smells great and a little goes a long way. I have made this a regular part of my skin care routine and now I highly recommend it too!
Stephanie B.
Palm Coast
Amazing product. Always leaves my skin feeling amazing too. Definitely a product I recommend to everyone. Doesn't leave the skin feeling dry or irritated. Pleasant scent which is nice because some leave behind a film feeling texture and some leave behind a not so pleasant scent.
Rachel M.
My pores are huge!!!! Buts who's aren't right? Right? This serum is a wonderful fix for those grand canyons on your face. I use this product before applying my makeup and a tradition in my routine. I recommend!
Brittany P.
Fort Collins, CO
Like most Eminence products it smells incredible! It has also visibly “shrunk” my pore size which has helped me feel much more confident in my skin.
ruth p.
Cullman alabama
It’s alright i mean they’re other serums i use besides this but i can say it’s alright but is it tube best no big for others it might be different.
Carol M.
This little thing is magic! I love it how is makes my pores look so clean and the skin so glossy and healthy
Mariam A.
This is a magical product for the skin and so gentle on it it’s the best for real . Try it you guys and let me know