BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Eminence Organics Biodynamic Quince Nourishing Body Lotion tones and revitalizes all skin types even sensitive or irritated skin. This hydrates and soothes skin for a velvety smooth finish and keeps skin strengthened. This contains Yarrow Herb to nourish, Sesame Seed oil to improve skin s connective tissue and Wheatgrass Juice to soothe. see more...

Eminence Biodynamic Quince Nourishing Body Lotion
  • "Such a great lotion never sticky and very moisturizing for my dry skin especially good for when you just get out of the shower " in 3 reviews
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Nicole A.
Port Jervis, NY
This lotion is good my girls luv it I've always been more of a put body oil on right after shower then lotion for the rest of the day when my skin started to feel way to dry
Cheyenne M.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This product is pretty good. I would highly recommend this to anyone if they are looking for a good quality product.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
This body lotion is exactly what it says, nourishing! I have dry skin and this makes my skin so smooth
Katya V.
Holland , PA
Perfect to keep your body moisturized and hydrated in the winter time when everyone has dry skin
Emily C.
Bridgeville, DE
This is honestly a really great smelling product but besides the smell it also
Feels so good on my skin it's unbelievable I would usually say like the say easy answer for most products "great" but this one is honestly really great
Jesse L.
Great moisturizer that is nourishing all while being light weight! One of my go to's for the summer! The biodynamic collection is definitely something to try and great for everyone!
MARIEN F.
Rich smell and keeps the skin hydrated but only for a short period of time.