BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Eminence Organics Biodynamic Primrose & Melon Balancing Masque balances, soothes, hydrates and improves moisture in all skin types included sensitive. This product contains Marigold Oil for calming, Jojoba Oily to hydrate, and Watermelon that is rich in vitamins and protects skin from free radical damage. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Kira R.
Metuchen, NJ
Favorite mask my the day! I love treating myself with this one because it helps my skin from looking tired of all the stress s throughout the day to a glamorous lok
Kat M.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
A good mask. The most noticeable result I witnessed was a more radiant look. Probably best for multi-masking on my skin as I can be quite dry.
Sarah G.
New Albany, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used this a while ago bit remember that I loved it, always made plans to buy more but still haven't gotten around to it
Kenia V.
Oakland, CA
This isn't my favorite mask but I love the smell it leaves. I haven't used it enough to recommend it.
Zulem S.
Phoenix, AZ
Love the way this makes my face feel it's nice and smooth and it doesn't irritate my face at all.
Natalie W.
Columbia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good product, very pricy compaired to others that are similar. Worth the pricetag though.
Valerie A.
Whittier, CA
really good, would recommend this product if you have really dry and frizzy hair
Emily B.
smells amazingly and doesn't break you out like many fragrant products tend to do
Natja H.
Adelaide
I have to say this one was a bit more expensive and I don't really have any skin problems so i didn't rethink before I bought it. It's a smooth texture and by only smelling it you can tell that it's natural. It made my skin really soft.