Eminence Bamboo Firming Fluid

Our incredible natural retinol alternative complex contains chicory root and tara tree for a complex that mimics and out performs the often prescribed conventional retinol to increase collagen synthesis. Just look at the results.

Anyone seen noticeable results from this product? And were you using it once or twice daily?
I have heard great things about this product. Is it worth the price?
What age would age would you start using this?
Start your review of Eminence Bamboo Firming Fluid!
Tonawanda, NY
You ever feel like your skin just needs that perk to brighten you up, well this is the product for you!!!!!
Oh
I really like this product. I can't wait to try the others. Its expensive but worth it.
North Bay
Eminence Bamboo Firming Fluid uploaded by Jess C.
I love this light weight hydration formula from Eminence Organics ! I’m not a fan of any moisturizer that leaves my skin feeling heavy or weighed down but I also need hydration so this is the perfect balance ! Leaving my skin feeling fresh with a matte finish I couldn’t ask for more . I use it morning and night after I have cleansed the skin. I have found great results combining this product with Eminence Organics other products including the Clear Skin Probiotic Cleanser and Eight Greens Phyto Mask.
Vancouver
This product is a mixture of serum and moisturizer and it is very light weight but at the same time very hydrating and is quickly absorb by the skin.
cali, Valle del cauca
After trying a sample of this, I had to buy the full size tube. I love the way my face looks and feel after I use this.
It's really good. Good for the price and does its job. Perfect. I recommend this