Eminence Bamboo Firming Fluid

Our incredible natural retinol alternative complex contains chicory root and tara tree for a complex that mimics and out performs the often prescribed conventional retinol to increase collagen synthesis. Just look at the results.

Anyone seen noticeable results from this product? And were you using it once or twice daily?
I have heard great things about this product. Is it worth the price?
What age would age would you start using this?
Start your review of Eminence Bamboo Firming Fluid!
Marshall, MN
I bought this for my mom and she loves it! She tells me that she uses it everyday and that it does keep her skin looking right and younger! She likes it so 5 stars.
Noblesville , IN
Absolutely loveeee this for my clients. As a professional make up artist I use this product as a primer on my clients with fine lines/ wrinkles and it makes a huge!! Difference. They end up loving the results.
Albertville
I would love to have free samples of this product. I have used it before it is hard to purchase the product you really love and want. Thanks
Yakima, WA
Eminence's Bamboo Firming Fluid is like a tall drink of water for my thirsty skin. My skin soaks it up and feels so soft after application.
Rochester, MN
Love this product. Feels great on the shin and makes your skin look and feel beautiful. It’s speedy but so worth it! Smells good too!
LOVE!!!! Pair this as your daytime serum if You are using reitnals at night. Light weight, moisturizing, and really works. Love it.
Grants Pass, OR
Love how this feels on my skin, the scent and the results. Go to bed with it on and wake up feeling brighter and more refreshed.
Moorhead, MN
Eminence Bamboo Firming Fluid uploaded by Tabatha M.
Eminence Bamboo Firming Fluid uploaded by Tabatha M.
Absolutely love love love this product makes my face feel great with great results can’t go wrong with anything from this brand
Ozone Park, NY
I do not enjoy this product. It is way too much for such a bad product. This product doesn't do what it says it does.
Love how firm my skin feels. Use as directed and the results are great!!! I wish it came in a bigger bottle