Eminence Bamboo Firming Fluid uploaded by Tabatha M.Eminence Bamboo Firming Fluid uploaded by Tabatha M.

BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Our incredible natural retinol alternative complex contains chicory root and tara tree for a complex that mimics and out performs the often prescribed conventional retinol to increase collagen synthesis. Just look at the results. see more...

• I'm dying to get my hands on some of this stuff but want ...1 Answers
Cha H.
Marshall, MN
I bought this for my mom and she loves it! She tells me that she uses it everyday and that it does keep her skin looking right and younger! She likes it so 5 stars.
sandra d.
Albertville
I would love to have free samples of this product. I have used it before it is hard to purchase the product you really love and want. Thanks
Kendra W.
Plainview , MN
Love this product. Feels great on the shin and makes your skin look and feel beautiful. It’s speedy but so worth it! Smells good too!
member-3fe49
LOVE!!!! Pair this as your daytime serum if
You are using reitnals at night. Light weight, moisturizing, and really works. Love it.
Tiny C.
Ozone Park, NY
I do not enjoy this product. It is way too much for such a bad product. This product doesn't do what it says it does.
Nikita M.
Tonawanda, NY
You ever feel like your skin just needs that perk to brighten you up, well this is the product for you!!!!!
Brittany Ann H.
Love how firm my skin feels. Use as directed and the results are great!!! I wish it came in a bigger bottle
Alisha G.
Oh
I really like this product. I can't wait to try the others. Its expensive but worth it.
Taylor R.
Abingdon, MD
Review for: Eminence Bamboo Firming Fluid, 1.2 Ounce more...
Really wanted to love this because of the benefits and positive reviews but maybe it’s just not the right time for it. I know a lot of people who have problems with acne said it didn’t break them out and actually helped but that wasn’t the case for me. I actually noticed I was getting more clogged pores than normal. It just may be because of how moisturizing and heavy the product is because my skin got more oily when using this. May try in the winter months when my skin is more dry.
Camila B.
Vancouver
This product is a mixture of serum and moisturizer and it is very light weight but at the same time very hydrating and is quickly absorb by the skin.
Mariam B.
Greenwood , AR
I'm dying to get my hands on some of this stuff but want to know how it works with dry skin?

back