Eminence Bamboo Firming Fluid

Our incredible natural retinol alternative complex contains chicory root and tara tree for a complex that mimics and out performs the often prescribed conventional retinol to increase collagen synthesis. Just look at the results.

Anyone seen noticeable results from this product? And were you using it once or twice daily?
I have heard great things about this product. Is it worth the price?
What age would age would you start using this?
Start your review of Eminence Bamboo Firming Fluid!
Eminence Bamboo Firming Fluid uploaded by TL C.
I love this product. I travel to NYC to get facials and my esthetician recommended this product because my skin can not tolerate retinol products ( even low potency ones). in my upper 40’s, I need something for firmness and other aging concerns. This bamboo fluid is light and smells fresh and doesn’t irritate my skin. And no breakouts even on my chin where I get hormonal acne. Note: I started applying twice a week then gradually once per day. I do not use twice per day although the instructions say you can. I notice my skin feels soft and more firm and I think it has helped make my skin appear more even/ less pink and other discoloration from old sun damage. I will purchase this product again.
Gardiner, ME
This serum is AMAZING! It smells so good and makes my skin feel brand new! Its a great alternative for people who are sensitive to retinol but still want the powerful anti aging qualities. The ingredients are very high quality and the products by this company are always well made. I would recommend this serum to everyone!
New York
Great retinol alternative serum.... to be used over any brown bottle serum under moisturizer... for all skin types but great for aging skincare daily 2 pumps is more than enough apply with fingertips
I adore all things Eminence and this is no different. The smell is AMAZING and it works wonders. It works by generating collagen in the face. It’s a staple to my skincare routine.
Bettendorf, IA
I love this product and it is a holy grail for me. I use it in combination with the vitamin C serum from Paula’s choice. A little goes a long way and it works better for me at night as opposed to both day and night. Can break you out if you use it too much but it’s very good.
Port St Lucie, FL
I do like the Eminence Organics Bamboo Firming Fluid but it’s not the best for me because I do tend to breakout with certain products. I gave it to my friend because she has dry skin and it is amazing for her! It’s just a bit too much for my skin but it does work.
Atlanta, GA
I love this product! I started using this after it was recommended from my aesthetician. I have noticed such a difference in the lines of my forehead and between my nose.
If only you could see how effective this Bamboo firming fluid is!! You'd be impressed! This by far improves the elasticity of your skin. The effects are quite instant quite honestly. I primarily apply his around any major rhytides, minor fine lines, any areas that I feel lack in volume. Most of my clients would say it has an instant effect. And the ones that have purchased this from me personally claimed that they starting to see their skin improve dramatically.
North Hollywood
Wow I went through this too fast! Im forever hooked on Eminence. I tried this out as a substitute for retinol. My skin doesn’t react well to retinol, so I opted for a natural approach and im IN LOVE! I apply this day or night but I see the best results when I apply it at night. My skin absorbs it very quickly and leaves no residue, just hydrated glowy skin! Im a fan of the natural earthy scents as well. Highly recommend Eminence if you like an all natural plant based skincare line.
Miami Lakes, FL
Eminence Bamboo Firming Fluid uploaded by Denise H.
Love this product. Goes on smoothly, smells wonderful and I can already tell it’s working. Lines around eyes seem finer and I have been using at night for about 3 weeks. Typically use 1 1/2 pumps at night. Love to use on my neck as well!