Eminence Bamboo Firming Fluid uploaded by Tabatha M.Eminence Bamboo Firming Fluid uploaded by Tabatha M.

BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Our incredible natural retinol alternative complex contains chicory root and tara tree for a complex that mimics and out performs the often prescribed conventional retinol to increase collagen synthesis. Just look at the results. see more...

• I'm dying to get my hands on some of this stuff but want to know ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kendra W.
Plainview , MN
Love this product. Feels great on the shin and makes your skin look and feel beautiful. It’s speedy but so worth it! Smells good too!
member-3fe49
LOVE!!!! Pair this as your daytime serum if
You are using reitnals at night. Light weight, moisturizing, and really works. Love it.
Tiny C.
Ozone Park, NY
I do not enjoy this product. It is way too much for such a bad product. This product doesn't do what it says it does.
Nikita M.
Buffalo, NY
You ever feel like your skin just needs that perk to brighten you up, well this is the product for you!!!!!
Brittany Ann H.
Love how firm my skin feels. Use as directed and the results are great!!! I wish it came in a bigger bottle
Alisha G.
Oh
I really like this product. I can't wait to try the others. Its expensive but worth it.
juanjo n.
miami
After trying a sample of this, I had to buy the full size tube. I love the way my face looks and feel after I use this.
Andrea S.
It's really good. Good for the price and does its job. Perfect. I recommend this
Mariam B.
Greenwood, AR
I'm dying to get my hands on some of this stuff but want to know how it works with dry skin?