BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

A firming & rejuvenating concentrate Formulated with natural Retinol Alternative Complex to reduce the appearance of wrinkles Contains PhytoCellTecTM Swiss Green Apple Stem Cells that combat visible signs of aging Loaded with Bamboo rich in antioxidants vitamins & minerals Infused with Monoi oil to hydrate & firm skin Unveils a suppler sleeker more lifted & younger looking complexion Perfect for normal to dry skin especially mature one Free of parabens sodium lauryl sulfates synthetic dyes petrochemicals animal by-products phthalates GMOs & triclosan see more...

Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
This is Botox in a bottle and Eminence is one of my all time favorite brands! They not only do great things for the environment but also your skin! I am obsessed with this product and would definitely buy again and again!
Gabbi A.
Glendale, AZ
This product my mom uses it and sometimes me too it's really good for dry skin and I mostly use it as a primer because applying my makeup
Bassant M.
It is very good for me I used it before and i will use it again you all should try it and tell us about your opinion