Eminence Bamboo Firming Fluid uploaded by Tabatha M.Eminence Bamboo Firming Fluid uploaded by Tabatha M.

BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Our incredible natural retinol alternative complex contains chicory root and tara tree for a complex that mimics and out performs the often prescribed conventional retinol to increase collagen synthesis. Just look at the results. see more...

• I'm dying to get my hands on some of this stuff but want ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hannah R.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Eminence Bamboo Firming Fluid, 1.2 Ounce more...
Absolutely adore this product! Serves a a natural retinol alternative that immediately forms your skin. You see results instantly. One of their number 1 products in their entire line.
Consuelo M.
Westfield , IN
Absolutely loveeee this for my clients. As a professional make up artist I use this product as a primer on my clients with fine lines/ wrinkles and it makes a huge!! Difference. They end up loving the results.
Chavonne L.
If only you could see how effective this Bamboo firming fluid is!! You'd be impressed! This by far improves the elasticity of your skin. The effects are quite instant quite honestly. I primarily apply his around any major rhytides, minor fine lines, any areas that I feel lack in volume.
Most of my clients would say it has an instant effect. And the ones that have purchased this from me personally claimed that they starting to see their skin improve dramatically.
Jennifer P.
Van Nuys, CA
I love Bamboo Firming!! It is awesome to apply all over your face and neck or just around your eyes (I like to use mine with a Clairisonic Opal) It helps give you a little lift! Who doesn't want to look rested?
Cathy H.
Love this stuff! Started using Eminence products about three years ago. My skin has improved so much in the last three years and I am completely satisfied with this company. I had tried many other products before like ProActive and many over the counter stuff....nothing worked. Eminence finally worked, cleared up my skin in multiple ways. Breakouts are practically gone and my skin looks so much better. Definitely worth the money and lasts a long time.
briana h.
Las Vegas, NV
My skin has drastically improved elasticity and overall tone since using the firming fluid. Has such a pleasant uplifting smell and a non sticky product. I love layering this underneath my face oil to wake up to perfect skin. Definitely will recommend!
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
I love using this as an eye cream and to put on my frown lines and forehead. I pat it on and press it into my skin after a double cleanse and tone. I've been using it about six months, a few times per week and it has made my skin look so much healthier. Pricey, but highly recommended.
CJ B.
Hot Springs, AR
LOVE this product. I can feel it tightening my imperfections as it penetrates into my dermis. It isn't a mineralixer, but it is a great option for those looking for a natural plumping alternative. This retails at the shop near me for $99 so I use it sparingly, but it is worth every penny.
Gracie J.
I don't even know how to start with this product! You literally see a different after the first use! My sister got me hooked on this and it changed my life! This is GREAT for everyone of ALL ages! Definitely recommend trying this!
Cha H.
Marshall, MN
I bought this for my mom and she loves it! She tells me that she uses it everyday and that it does keep her skin looking right and younger! She likes it so 5 stars.
Mariam B.
Greenwood, AR
I'm dying to get my hands on some of this stuff but want to know how it works with dry skin?